I am 20 years old and never had a serious relationship, help?

I am a sophmore in college, and I get insecure about this sometimes. I know that I am pretty and all that stuff but it really bothers me sometimes. I am a very outgoing and confident girl, but I always end up making guy friends. I have benn out with guys in college and stuff but it never ends up leading to something serious. I am not just going to get in a relationship to say im in a relationship because I dont need one but it would be nice if it were to happen. I also have high standards because guys I've went out with just tried to sleep with me and I want to be respected by a guy for once. I dont wnna settoe for something less than I know that i deserve, but I also dont want to be a 28 year old and never had a boyfriend because that is weird to me. I want to settoe down eventually and it scares me because what if i never find someone. I know I have a lot to offer but no one wants me. Please help lol

Most Helpful Guy

• All what i can conclude is that you are both smart and pretty thus it will take some time more for you to get the right one
    Just don't rush into it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you currently have a guy friend that you are interested in romantically? If you do, I suggest letting him know how you feel- as scary as that can seem- leave at that, and see what he says. Something like, "I really like you, but I feel awkward because we are such good friends" could do.
    If you don't, I suggest getting pen and paper and thinking about what aspects you want in a relationship, and what characteristics you don't. Understanding what you really want is one step towards seeing it in someone else. Next, take some risks. Get involved in a new group, or go skydiving. Getting a new perspective and meeting more people that could potentially lead to a new relationship can help. message me if you like and we can talk further :) I hope this helps!