Is it always a bad sign if a guy brings up sex when you first start talking? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're uncomfortable about it, let him know

• I just don't want to be seen as a who're. And girls do things for guys to like them. But you're right. I will

• If you like a guy you or anyone shouldn't jeopardize their integrity for it. I'll be honest I'm one of those guy that'll come off as a huge perv because I talk about sex but I chill if and when people are not comfortable about it

• Thank you! How did it work out?

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
  • If you're not comfortable with it then just tell him.

• Well you know it's on his mind and he'll prob want some.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him that you're not comfortable nor ready to talk about those things yet.

• It depends, if he brings up the bad ways she treated him then its understandable. However, if he starts comparing everything you do to her then thats bad.

• it means he wants to fuck and duck, are you okay with his intentions? do you want something more? be clear with your intentions.

• If he always brings that up when you guys are talking then that could possible mean he just wants to have sex with you and then leave.