I blew it with this guy, should I still go after him? Do you think he would forgive me?

This guy I like liked me too. for 5 months straight he would try to get my attention but my problem is I'm sooo nervous I literally pushed him away because I didn't know how to bring myself to flirt back to him or talk. So now I got some security and I was going to ask him out but RIGHT before I was going to I found out some girl already asked him to prom, now I'm devastated she was strong and had the courage to talk to him and I was weak and took too long I completely blew it with him. I KNEW he wanted me but I did nothing about it even though I was in LOVE with him. And I'm scared after prom they are gonna want to start a relationship, now in class he acts a little different towards me but I catch him stealing glances and staring at me from the back so I know he still thinks about me, should I start flirting with him and go after him if he already has a prom date I don't have to go to prom with him but should I still let him know I am very much interested in him? Or should I just forget it he seems into the girl from what I see but I have no clue if he's done with me. Guys I know I fucked up badly please don't judge what should I do? Go after him or drop it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prom is ONE night. You have your whole life ahead of you. Just go to him and finally tell him how you feel. Do not mention the other girl. Do not try to "steal" him from her. She asked him for prom and he said yes. It's done. Just try to develop something with him and what happens happens. The worst thing you could do is see her as competition. It will only make you look like the bitch who wants to steal other people's boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• All that flirting is like playing cat and mouse. You know how you feel, now grow some cojones and tell him lol :) Don't overthink this girl, it's just prom. Freak out if they start showing signs of a relationship, hopefully that isn't the case yet. Also, he's most likely acting weird bc he doesn't think you're interested.

What Guys Said 6

• Give it a try! There's Literally nothing to lose by trying. If he's still looking at you in class etc he's probably still a little interested at the very least.

• Don't flirt. That's playing games. Just go talk to the guy. Before they get serious. it may be too late, but grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been!!

• i think you can ask him out on a date or at least express your interest. obviously if he starts dating this prom date (which shouldn't be assumed will happen) you may have to wait your turn but it's certainly not to late to express how you feel to this guy

• you either go after him now or take this as a lesson learned and apply it to the next guy.

• You have to wait your turn I am afraid - Watch what happens with prom date - If they develop a relationship don't interfere but if nothing happens go for it - So in between your two options.

• To late now wait to see if he's single.

What Girls Said 1

• In my personal 23 year old opinion, i think you should at least ask him to. coffee or something like that :). its really never too late unless he has a girlfriend or is married