Girls, How should you act towards your s. o after being told that you are bothering him?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• 😡 At first I'd get angry and stop talking to him for a while and then I'd just feel bad cause I'm not bothering him, basically beat myself up about it. I'm just being a normal ass girlfriend. My ex said this often he was a workaholic so that didn't help. I guess I wasn't his main priority... hell even on day's he had nothing to do, but sit at home and watch Dragonball all damn day I don't think I was A.. priority ! He made excuses and said I stressed him out. I remember the last time I got fed up and stopped putting up with his bullshit. I texted him a simple "Hi, good morning" and he said I was annoying... I didn't even speak to him for a week or more prior to that soooooo yeahhhh. Now I could see if I was a clinger, but I wasn't😔 Nopeeee didn't like it at all and that honestly is one of the 3 main reason's I don't ever want to rush into a relationship again. I'd rather be alone than unhappy. Hell I don't honestly ever want to be in one if you really want to know the truth.

What Girls Said 1

• I would be highly annoyed. However if he had a good reason like he had work or a project and I was annoying him then I would stop and go elsewhere.