Ok lads he is curcumsized the sex lasts hours but he finds it hard to come?

Right, we had rough sex for hours he is a pleaser and will do whatever it takes to make me come, he stays hard and he makes all the moans and gives eye contact etc etc, but he finds it hard to come hours later still moaning and groaning from enjoyment he eventually comes, now my point is, is it because he is curcumsized also is he actually enjoying it I'm confused to why he takes so long to come.

Most Helpful Guy

• It has nothing to do with that. I have the same goddamn problem too... its the Distraction. ANYTHING could be a distraction. if he is going according to a certain rhythm and you move out of rhythm, if a siren goes off, the sitcom on tv has a loud laugh... anything, its like hitting a reset button and it take Hella concentration to cum.
    here's a tip, when you feel like its been a bit long... stay still and let him do the motion, no need to compensate at that point.
    be sure to hit me back up to see if that works too... works on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of circumcised guys cum easily, so it's not necessarily that. More likely are performance anxiety, alcohol or drug use (including common meds like antidepressants and some blood pressure pills), age related changes in hormones.

What Guys Said 9

• Is this a problem for you? He wouldn't be going on so long if he didn't enjoy it. It takes me a while too but I consider that a blessing for both of us.

• Older guys last longer.
    I've never heard a complaint that sex was lasting too long.
    Is hours of sex that terrible?

• That has nothing to do with him being circumcised that has to do with his personal stamina, some guys have low stamina others have incredibly high stamina and others have it in the middle. And that can be because of a ton of different factors including masturbation, routine and what they eat.

• I have this issue all the time but it's not because he cut its just because he's a delayed ejaculator, I'm not cut and I last for hours but I know my partners won't last ask long as I will and sometimes they make a huge deal about it but just don't make a huge deal about it and enjoy.

• Yes, some women seem to think it's some kind of reflection on how attractive or skilled they are.

• @Tromba or interest. Smh that was a bad situation.

• If it's not a problem, what difference does it make? I will say that, just like women, some men are slower to orgasm than others. It takes me quite a while too.

• How old is he? The older a guy gets, generally the longer it takes for them to cum. How long have you two been together? And yes, sometimes circumcision can reduce sensitivity, but that would have been an issue since he was circumcised.

• Hours? Damn

• some guys take long

• I do too and I enjoy it. It's only been a problem when I have a girlfriend who is 'one and done'. That is she is either too sensitive or not interested in continuing after she orgasms. About 1/5 of my girlfriends were like that. I like to take at least 1/2 an hour or the orgasm is not very strong. I don't think it has anything to do with being circumcised (which I am). I don't do rough though.

What Girls Said 1

• I had a guy like that over the years we managed to get it down to 20 mins.