What should I do with my parents?

okey first of all i'm a white arabe atheist girl , and my mom is a white elitist , racist , homophobic and muslim and my dad is also all that (but a little bit less ) but he's atheist too. i'm dating a black guy (he's between brown and black ) my parents won't let me see him if they knew him but he feels like i'm ashamed of him (which i'm not i really love him )

What Guys Said 2

• The worst racism is the kind of against one's own race and culture, That is too weak, sad and pathetic for words to properly describe.

• right they always been like this so we don't get along but he's arab too so we have the same culture the only prob for my parents it's the fact that he's black.

• Talk to em. Talk to your dad first. Make him understand that you love him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe wait until 18 to further your relationship so that you'll have full rights and your parents opinion won't matter. At this point you still rely on them for a ton. I can comp relate