Is he really that interested?

I met a guy on a dating site and we exchanged numbers after messaging a while, and then started texting eachother. We made plans to meet up but the day of, he had to cancel as he had something come up. So we postponed the date for another time. Today I texted him, but he hasn't texted me back. It's been two days since he last texted me. Is he that interested? Or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost me at "... on a dating site"... you do know that on those things.. no one focuses on just one person? its the law of averages... he probably saw someone else with more "potential" to match with him and went that route. thats why i don't do dating sites. can't take anyone seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not.

What Guys Said 2

• Hard to say. he may be busy and not sure how to reply. what did you text him that he didn't reply to? You can't be needy at this state, it will be a turnoff. give him 5 days to reply then followup.

In general, if I'm not interested, I say so, but there are no rules in the wild. you did nothing wrong that I can tell.

• I basically asked how his weekend went. I wanted to start off with that and work up to figuring out when to reschedule our date. He still hasn't replied yet, but it's only been 2 days since I last texted him.

• He seems to be having cold feet. Perhaps his profile picture is misleading, or something like that.

• Cold feet? Should I ask him about that then? Or perhaps he has some sort of social anxiety?

• I would think so.

What Girls Said 0