Both of these girls are trying to get with me... who should I pick?

• the girl on the left! she's prettier
  • the girl on the right! she's prettier

Most Helpful Girl

• Which one do you relate to the most? Who's easiest to talk to? Physical attraction aside, which one are you drawn to? Which one would you want to be stuck in an elevator with along with a couple of strangers? Which one is just the right height? Now if it's a really serious relationship, which one would you want to meet your Mom?

How do you expect total strangers to advise you on who you should choose when you give two pictures and no discription of personalities, things you see as being attractive personality traits...

• the girl on the left is in a sorority and parties a lot and wears a lot of make up and the girl on the right is more down to earth and likes traveling and hiking and reading. also my mom has met the girl on the right and loves her. my mom and sister dislike the girl on the left and she was nominated "biggest flirt" at our high school. aside from this, who do you think is prettier?

• You just answered it for yourself, the girl on the right. You already know she would be fun to be around without worrying that she's going around behind your back. Right?

• it seems like you have good advice. can you read my other question and reply? it has to do with these girls. the one on the right is my ex and the one on the left is the new girl.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Neither please. If you have to ask people online who you should pick based on looks only... that's not really the way to go.

• You want to be with the prettiest girl? You kidding? *facepalm* no common interest? No similar values and morals and personalities? Just based on appearance?

Fuarkkkkkk

• well who do you think is prettier?

• How convenient, when both of those girls posted 'how do i look' questions repeatedly on here….

• Why ask strangers? .. lol do you even care or is it a game of whos next on the list?

• who do you find prettier?

• does the one on the left look chubbier?

• Yes. That said.. her personality is probably gold

• You can't just pick a girl purely based on looks, personality is the real gem here dude

• Both these girls are G@Gers, are they aware you are posting this?

• toss a coin and decide?

• I think the girl on the right looks more natural and is prettier than the other girl

• I would pick the girl on the right

• Don't make us choose. YOU choose, not us

• Girl on the right.

• the girl on the left's jaw is a little bit too much :x

• The one with the better personality?

• who do you think is prettier?

• What about personality? That matters most

• the girl on the left is in a sorority and parties a lot and wears a lot of make up and the girl on the right is more down to earth and likes traveling and hiking and reading

• thank you!! as a girl, who do you think is prettier?

• To be honest, both are pretty in their own way

What Guys Said 6

• as I can see you are seeking only fun, so why not both at the beginning till you get to know eachone more then either you'll choose one (in case you decided to grow up and try a serious relationship) or keep having the fun till you get cought and fucked in the ass by both :))))

• both are not my type to be honest, I can't tell... sorry

• the girl on the right

• The one who's personality matches yours more

• The one on the left looks like a class A slut who gets drunk every chance she gets , which I personally don't like in girls

• Find hotter third one and pick her brah

• which one is the hotter of these two?

• who has the best conversation? that is the one for you

• the one on the right is sexier too me , the girl on the left is o. k. but not as sexy (innocent)