How do I become a lovely person?

I think a lot of guys like a lovely girl. They are the one that you can love not lust. It seems like guys always attracted to a lovely lady not in a sexual way. How do I become a woman like that who can be likeable by every guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find a girl that I will share the MOST intense lust and live for is a girl who isn't needy desperate but instead cares , and knows how to push my soft spots such as glaring into my eyes with a gentle smile , learning my hobbies interests and secrets. Like noticing little things like hey I noticed you weight lift but your hands are real hard and you got hard skin and has bought my some weight lifting gloves or something lol. I like a girl who knows what she wants , shows some keen interests. Understands my ambitions and respects them. That is when I can be proud to say that girl is mine and all the others can't compare lol

Most Helpful Girl

• By being yourself!

Well actually, first let me say you will not get EVERY guy to fall for you. Every guy has his own unique tastes. BUT:

1 Dress so that YOU feel confident and pretty. Where your hair how you like it and dress how you think you look pretty because it will make you carry yourself in a confident way.

2 know what it is that makes YOU special. If you don't know why you are special and any guy would be lucky to have you, get out a piece of paper and write down all the compliments you remember getting recently (add to it as you get new ones). In or elder for someone to give you a comoliment, they must feel it strongly, and the general rule is that for each 1 person to give you the comoliment, 4 other people have noticed that quality without telling you. Do not ever dismiss a compliment. People don't tell you them to "make you feel better." It's what people really do like about you.

3. Be your normal imperfect self. Be genuinely you.

4. Let go of your past hurts and forgive what has happened to you. Because 1) no man can nor should he have to heal what others have done to you. Face your past and forgive what has happened on your own. Even if a man wanted to, he can't go back and undo what has happened. 2) if you don't you will have a hard time letting a man get truly close to you and come off as guarded, like he can't get close to you

5. Let him know when he makes you happy or proud. Show him with your actions more than words. He has to know he can make you happy. And make him feel you accept him for him and not like you want to change him.

• Wow! Thanks for the long ass answer:) number 4 is really helpful. I need to keep that on my mind. I guess these are just general rules but it's always easier to be said than done.

• I could give you tons lol. I would say start with that lost though, then pm me if you are having problems still ;)

• Thanks for the advice:) and I will!!

What Guys Said 10

• 1. Be attractive.

2. Have a sweet, kind personality.

3. Have high moral character.

That'll pretty much do it for you. But just so you know, love and last can occur at the same time. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

• What do you mean by high moral character? Does it mean that I need to be prude?

• It means have wholesome standards for yourself and stick to them. What those standards are is up to you.

• Listen I am a virgin, and honestly that is what I am looking for is just a lovable woman. Caring, honest, respectful, and just being nice in general is all I care for. It's hard, because some woman done me wrong by being loveable, then found out they were the complete opposite after.

• Without knowing how you actually are as a person I can't really answer that.

• I'm asking about just a general lovely female

• Ohhh.. What do you mean by old fashioned? Like preferring calling to texting, not into social media?

• Old fashioned as in 1930s-1950s old fashioned, morals, values outlook on life stuff like that.

• U R what U R. Bright or dim, nice or not. You CAN become a better person, I did. I was a horrible kid but as I grew older, I saw sense and I now can look back and see just how many peeps I helped with their life. Don't know how much time I got left but my account with life is in the black, sound and very acceptible to me. Glad I learned.

• Smile and be happy. If you see a guy you like, approach him and start a conversation with him. Us guys adore a confident woman, because there doesn't seem to be a lot of them out there.

• Increase self confidence and your body will become better looking and it's a turn on for most guys.

• be honest, loyal, caring, and kind, and mature too.

• Be yourself but smile more when somthing makes you happy. show your emotions

• stop being bitchy and arrogant

• I'm not? Could you give me more details?

• Honestly the world needs to have more decent guys like you. People are so superficial nowadays..

• yeah I know and thanks

• You have to say how you feel and try to break their heart

• Hmm.. I don't think trying to break guys heart will work for being a likeable person

• It's ok! I get what you mean:)

What Girls Said 7

• Just be yourself hun, i'm sure u are perfect and lovely as you are. You want someone to fall for YOU, because you are a unique person and it's best to stay true to yourself. If you feel like you are not kind enough, then maybe you could try to be more helpful. Like smile to strangers on the street, give your friends and family hugs and advice, help someone if they need it, could be a stranger or a friend too. Being polite doesn't hurt either, but otherwise don't try to change yourself, guys won't fall for a fake version of you, they will fall for YOU, and you only.

• Hehe thanks:) and yeah I will definitely try! I guess I need to put myself outside more. I actually went to only girls school, so it's kinda hard for me to getting close to guys. Any advice?

• I am so old fashioned that I think it's awkward and it should be a guys job to approach a girl. What should I do to make him approach me? Just smile when we make an eye contact?

• Well i am old fashioned in many ways too, but i've learned to compromise when it comes to dating, since i would have to be a lot more patient if i never approached a guy. Yes, try to make eye contact, hold it and smile, then look away and then mane eye contact with him again and smile. He will know you are interested amd if he is too and he isn't too shy he will approach you. You could also "accidentally" bump into someone lol and if a guy starts talking to you, remember to keep the conversation going, otherwise he will just think you aren't interested :)

• I will tell you... But tell me how to be a bitch!

• Hmm.. That's a good question but sorry I've never been a bitch before. Now tell me

• It wasn't supposed to be mean. I am sorry if it came across that way!. But as a woman you will want to keep your gumption about you! It makes you powerful, unstoppable, and totally unique.

• Oh no!! I was actually being sassy! And how do I make a grumption about me?

• Be ladylike. Polite and poised as opposed to crass and crude ( not saying you are) Also make sure they remember your a lady and not one of the guys. I get friend zoned more than any chick I know lol

• You can't... You can be nice and open, staying true to yourself and be proud of it, but you will Never Ever get EVERY guy to like you

• Wear less revealing clothes and have a big heart

• Don't try to be someone you're not. That's no gucci.