How long should I wait to tell a girl I actually like her and want to start a relationship?

We talk all the time I know she likes me , I like her. I've only been talking to her for about 4 days now and when I don't text her I feel like something is missing in my life. PS I have her in a college class it's not just a online thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't tell her that. Hang out with her and kiss her.

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, if you see her frequently ask her out you're from the states its the normal procedure. If you're right she sais yes you go out on hopefully a really romantic date you should plan a little. And then make a move if you're uncomfortable with a big move like snogging her you can start of with smaller things and work up from there.

Actually telling a person you like her should be saved for sittuation where frequently meeting isn't an option. Like long distance thingys. For instance when i was young i fel in love with this girl who lived 500kms away from me. So we hponed emialed and chatted a lot. And i told her i had feeling for her on the phone because there was no real other way. That caused us to start things up and visiting eachother monthly.