Guys, is this true for you? My guy friends said they will not date a girl with ugly feet no matter how pretty/hot she is?

My guy friends were saying this and i was like what? Who judges people on their feet? I don't know it was weird. What do you guys think? Both girls and guys can answer but i prefer guys to answer of course. I personally have ugly feet and weird toes so i'm scared i will never have a boyfriend or husband for that reason.

• No! What the fuck!
    61% (36)64% (61)63% (97)Vote
  • Yes! I love feet and ugly feet is a no-no!
    3% (2)11% (10)8% (12)Vote
  • I don't know - maybe
    36% (21)25% (24)29% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where the heck do people get this crap from. LOL!

Your guy friend probs has a foot fetish. Which is why he is emphasizing on it so much. Srsy what sort of rational human being judges someone based on their feet?

-.- tell your friend to get his facts st8

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Lets be clear, "ALL FEETS ARE UGLY TO ME"
    So, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT FEETS NOR HOW MUCH YOUR LIVER WEIGHS. Both are same thing to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is just stupid. Tell him to stop being a Chandler..

1|0
    0|0
  • Feet are feet. I don't know what "ugly feet" would look like? Your guy friends are weird to say the least lol. Unless they have foot fetishes I don't think guys pay attention to feet at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • apparently lots of guys have feet fetish, I don't know what 'lots' is

• But then that begs that question what determines ugly feet? and are there universally ugly feet? or just feet that are ugly to certain individuals

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on how bad they are. If they're covered in blisters, callouses, bunions and warts, then hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i couldnt date a girl with ugly feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd have to be pretty bad... they'd have to look like facehuggers or something to that effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I wonder how 'ugly' we're speaking of

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
  • thats just rubbish to me, i dont care about feets that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • All feet are ugly in my world, so I don't look at or touch them, so it wouldn't make a difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can imagine where they are coming from.. But seriously? No ones telling them to lick it.

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't be a definite no. But since i have a foot fetish it's a kinda big deal. Like ugly ugly feet would be a problem for me. "Normal" feet probably wouldn't be a problem if i really liked the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how weird they are. Thinking of the best genetics to fuse with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes a foot ugly are they not all the same

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE feet, no toe sucking 4 me BUT, if she likes to suck cock, she has a very good chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • my pinky toenails are slightly deformed it wouldn't be right if i judge other peoples feet

0|0
    0|0
  • what the fuck does it matter about a girl's feet that dude is on some ridiculous bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they looked like this - otherwise I wouldn't care

theinnergent.files.wordpress.com/.../...-crowd.png

0|0
    0|0
  • They were probably pretending to be serious. I've never looked at a girls feet and I don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Perhaps this guy has a foot fetish? I dated a guy like this once. He got turned on by feet, literally. I don't get it either, I don't find feet attractive. But he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why people have a thing for feet. I've never looked at a pair of feet & thought to myself "mm, those feet are attractive."

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like only a very small subset of people even notice feet. Unless they smell. That's the only thing that would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my feet aren't smelly i shower daily haha. I have weird deformed looking toes

• I doubt anyone will really notice.

• Dirty smelly feet with fungus and very long toenails are a turn off for me. I don't see a problem with different toe shapes and lengths, or with calluses (we all get that occasionally anyway).

0|0
    0|0
    • No not like dirty feet. Just deformed toes or slightly big feet

• Nothing wrong with it.

• I guess that they have a foot fetish.
    Most guys don't have that fetish though, so you're fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's true for me even if I'm a girl. I can't stand ugly feet

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get turned on by pretty feet? Lol

• no, it's just that I'm disgusted by ugly feet.