Why would you date two people at once?

One you've been seeing for a while (9 months plus), they're great they make you laugh, you can be yourself, great sex, talk daily, they're attractive.

and then when things seem perfect and things are great you start seeing someone else as well as the other person - why?

Most Helpful Guy

• After 9 months I'm not sure. I can see in the beginning if you like 2 people and not sure who you like more, but after 9 months I would think you're going steady by that point. I assume this is someone you're dating? If so, he obviously doesn't consider you serious enough or exclusive. Maybe he likes someone else more and sees you more as a friend or friend with benefits? Communication is key. If this is happening to you then ask him to make a choice, you only or it's over.

• Someone I'm seeing yes - I've asked him if he was seeing someone and he said no. He also said that the thought of me with someone else kills him. He works 7 days a week and working towards his dream so I understood the non label. I thought we were exclusive just no label but have a heaving feeling he's started seeing this other girl

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Dating is the no mans land before relationshyp. A lot of crazy stuff is going on in there. Just ask him to be exclusive and if he says no then move on?

• no, golden rule if you want a serious relationship : be faithful otherwise you just want regular sex

• Some girls are comfortable with side chicks

• Just enjoy and be in your limitation

What Girls Said 1

• Because you can´t decide yet wich one you prefer, and you don´t want to loose any of them until you can decide.