When you Confessed your feelings to your crush?

How was it? Did it ended up weird and awkward between you two? Or did you ended up dating them? How did you two ended up

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never done that. I find it quite hard to confess my feelings towards someone I am not in a relationship with.

• I guess if you were in a relationship even a friendly one would be better than not

Most Helpful Guy

• I should really get around to doing this after nearly 2 years of knowing her.

What Girls Said 2

• I dated him for 8 months. He was a manipulative and emotionally abusive boyfriend :( regret it now.

• Confessed my feelings to my longtime crush (of nine years now) when I was fourteen, nothing came of it but we recently just hooked up! We have always been able to be super chill about things and honest with eachother :)

What Guys Said 2

• Got rejected. wasn't awkward to me but painful. Couldn't stay friends after that.

• I ended up depressed, because it was unrequited love :(