Should I reply to her texts?

I don't want to but as a person I think I should (manners).

P. S. Nothing serious happened. I feel like she uses me. So I stepped back. I "used to" like her. She knows that.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have any more relevant details? Like are you in a relationship? Did you tell her that's why you are taking your step back? Did you ask her to stop texting and she wont?

• Are you in a relationship?: Nope
      Did you tell her that's why you are taking your step back?: Nope
      Did you ask her to stop texting and she wont?: Nope

• I think the decent thing to do would be to at least reply to her and tell her you would like some space and would prefer if she didn't contact you for a while. Since you weren't in a relationship, you don't have to tell her why if you don't want to, but it might be appreciated by her.

• Thanks!

• what did she text you? thats the question... if i know what she texted you then i would have a better idea of if you should text her back

• You already know she's using you so no. Don't text back you're like her side nigga she'll just keep using you if you let her use you.

What Guys Said 0