First date, what would he expect?

Okay so i've been talking to a guy on a dating site for about 2 weeks. The only problem is he lives about 2 hours away from me. The guy doesn't seem to mind, he said he would drive down to meet me. When I told my friend this, she said if he is going to drive 2 hours for a first date he's gonna expect more than just chatting. I'm kinda worried now, I don't want to sleep with any guy on the first date but if he's gonna expect that should I just cancel it? What do most guys expect on the first date?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it. First date will be good

What Girls Said 1

• I've had guys drive longer and not expect anything, although most will accept a kiss

• I don't mind a kiss, I just thought they would expect more. That's what my friend said anyway

• I can understand where people would think that, but it has not been the case in my experience. And I've had multiple guys make a decent drive to meet me