Girls, What do you find attractive in man, ladies? Aside from muscly arms and a six pack?

Question aside from the physical aspect? I know many would say confidence but explain a good confidence move a guy made that you found attractive being this guy not the most attractive, let's say he's average..

Thanks everyone for your inputs I'm gonna make a list actually since I'm getting a ton of answers I thought I could make a list now

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, not all women like super built-up guys... Some just like normal (i. e. healthy weight), fit guys (fit as in, not a couch potato). But not like a Mr Universe bodybuilder.
    As for personality traits... It depends. Some girls like shy guys, others like outgoing, louder guys. For me, I just have to get along with him. It's true that sometimes personality can make us grow to like a certain face more than we did before..

• I like how you express that women like different guys, not just one type of guy, same with guys, for one guy she's average but for the other she's Megan fox! I mean it's all preference and taste. Thanks to point out that not all women are attracted to muscle bound dudes

• Ok I'll check it out

• Thanks. It would be good to have your opinion.

What Girls Said 22

• A sense of humour is definatly at the top of my list! I tend to make sarcastic jokes sometimes so I appreciate him not taking things too seriously! Having a laugh.

I love a shy guy, especially this guy Iv been dating, I found it sweet when he told me how nervous he was to hold my hand/kiss me etc.

Eyes would have to be another feature I find attractive in a guy. Because you can tell a lot about some by their eyes. and when a guy looks into your eyes and smiles , GOD DAMN! lol

• Eyes and how he sees you plays a big part in attraction, I love a girls eyes too. Shy? I always been shy and that's one of the characteristics of mine that I wish I didn't have growing up and maybe I missed out on girls that liked shy guys like me. Thanks for your input you sound awesome

• It's no problem at all, if you've got any more questions then ask away. Other than that take care🙂

• I'm not attracted to over muscular men.

Sweet, caring, a little protective, openness, does what he says he'll do when he says he'll do it, very cuddly. This could be a long list.

• Make it as long as it takes! Haha

• That's because you are and a guy that knows that is on the right track.

• Awe thanks :) that's sweet of you :) :)

• Being good at something. What it is doesn't matter, really. If you master something, that's a huge turn on. Doesn't matter if it's being a good basketball player, or helicopter mechanic, or guitarist. Just seeing that a guy has skills in one area or another really improves his chances.

• sweet and immature in a cute way

• I don't even know anymore~

• Humor is a big one. They've got to be able to make me laugh. Also intelligence. The guy I currently like is super smart, he teaches me things all the time, and I love learning so that's great. And the most important by far is kindness. When I see a guy being kind to someone else - doesn't have to be me - he jumps up multiple levels in my book.

• I like a guy who knows himself and likes himself, is and ways working toward something more but content with what he has, and is honest, loyal andlwaysnd genuine.

• Love your answer that's what I was looking for to hear. I can see myself in what you are saying

• dimples, dark thick hair, brown eyes, soft hands, down to earth, layed back, blank facial expressions.. lol love tht. Umm creative, soft personality (nice guys) occasionally sarcastic... thats about it.

• Love muscles.
    But aside from the physical stuff, he's gotta be able to make me laugh (but I laugh at everything so that's not that hard lol), kind, smart, friendly, have similar interests and I don't know just be a normal person lol

• honesty, intelligence and open mindedness please. I don't even need confidence, I just want someone who can be down to earth and just real with me. That can't be too much to ask?

• a good sense of humor goes a long way, empathy, a good grasp on his sexuality, a dominant personality, a good taste in clothes, a good taste in music

• Good taste in music huh? How about if I listen to old country music would you say pass? Lol

• if the country music you listen to sucks, then yes. country music can be good although most of it isn't

• Cute, sweet, humor, caring and... Asian ^^

• Intellect, a good sense of humour, someone who doesn't try to mould himself according to ever-changing popular opinions, knows how to hold his ground, open-minded, respects his SO's differences, respects himself as much as he respects others...
    The physicality doesn't really matter much. Its what he is on the inside that counts.

• Humour, my boyfriend is very funny and knows how to keep everyone laughing and I find that very attractive. But I do find loyalty the most attractive thing a man can have where most aren't capable of.

• It's tough for a lot of guys but there are loyalty in guys, I like that I have a funny personality and a girl can find that appealing

• nice, wants to be friends with my friends, outgoing, fun likes to go out but also wants to stay in with me every once in a while, cute, funny, good taste in music, likes to spend time together but also likes to spend a good amount of time with your own friends or alone

• oh and physically i like tall, fit, brown hair, blue or hazel eyes

• Honestly, most of the girls I know are into funny guys. If you can make her smile and laugh, you're on the right track. Personally I love guys who have adorable personalities. And them being nerdy is also a plus. ;D But that's just me. Girls love guys who they feel they can trust and be themselves around. Hope this helps

• Helps a lot, girls like guys that they can make them feel comfortable and be themselves... taking notes

• Good sense of humor
    Able to laugh at oneself
    Occasion appropriate fashion
    confidence (real not fake)
    Sense of manliness

• Confidence

• As far as non physical stuff...

Being able to laugh at yourself and have a sense of humor

Confidence is huge. Knowing you're good at what you do, that if you put your mind to something its going to happen. Walking like you know you've got this... no matter what the this is.

Not making me feel like sex is all you want and that everything you're doing is for the soul purpose of getting laid (even if it is, lol)

Being passionate about something.

• I don't like muscles or six packs. I find guys that are sweet and always smile the best. Also, shy and sensitive. I love guys that love music and or artistic. I like guys with lots of hair that is healthy. Oh boy i could list so many things but yeah i'll stop theree.

• Being cool with me being an average chick and not always angling to land a hot chick without working on his own looks...

• Actually I prefer thin guys to muscular guys

Mutual trust- I want to be able to be vulnerable with him and feel good about it because he's compassionate and supportive, and for him to trust me enough to do + feel the same