Where are you meeting people?

In college, it was easy. You took a class, found a cute girl, sat next to her, made conversation, and asked her out if she seemed interested. Now that I've been out of college for 2 years, it seems impossible to meet someone. My schedule is pretty much the same: Wake up, go to the gym, come home and study (for the MCAT), eat, sleep... rince and repeat.
There are a ton of cute girls at my church, but they often don't discuss their relationship status... so it's tough to tell if they're taken or not.

Woops, meant to say "rinse and repeat"

Most Helpful Guy

• For meeting girls, try a few dating websites. After college, and after getting away from the party scene. I became a workaholic, and though I was social enough to meet a few girls. None of which were "spouse" worthy. I eventually started using dating websites, and that's where I met my wife.

• What site did you use? If you don't mind my asking.

• Thanks for the MHG. :) Good luck with your future endeavors, and hope you find what you're looking for.

• Of course. And thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• My sorority, class, gym.

• Work, mutual friends, acquaintances, library, through activities like volunteering etc.

• I completely forgot about volunteering. I'm sure most people who are willing to give up their time to help would be my type.

What Guys Said 6

• Ya I didn't realize after college that it'd be much more effort to just find an attractive girl in 20s. Tons of success in gym and nightclubs for me, and just friends of friends you know. Tinder works too, based on my very very brief experience with it. But ya, clubs and gym for sure.

• I'll have to stick with the gym. Night clubs aren't my thing. I've met a few women at bars, but they were never wifey material.

• Finding wifey material is kinda my issue too man lol

• Haha, good luck brother... the struggle is real.

• That's why I know I'm fucked if I don't find a girl before I graduate.
    I did have the cute girl in two of my classes, but now we're just good friends!
    But she's taking a gap year next year...

• i just go out with my friends, and see what i can hook.

• That's how I met my first girlfriend. Unfortunately, most of my friends have moved out of state. Truth be told, I'm considering holding off, since I probably won't be living where I am now for very long.

• Go to coffee shops to do your studying. 90% of people in there are women. Even if you don't score, you get flirting and body language practice in.

• That might work... I'm usually at coffee shops during odd hours of the day.

• I'm meeting people anywhere, it just happens.

• I'm meeting people EVERYWHERE!!!