I wanna call my crush but how should I start a nice conversation?

Ofcause I'm pretty dumb but I seriously want her. She lives in next town of me. So first before I date her, I want to call her again and again to build trust and friendship. But I have no idea how to start a conversation with her. For example, I say "hi, what are U doing right now?" and if she reply "nothing really", how should I suppose to continue this conversation? Or I ask " hello how is Ur day?" and then she reply like "fine", should I say "okay, then I'll call U later"? I know there are many questions I can ask her such as "what is Ur favourite song or whatever" but without hot start, it will be too weird to ask I think. I'm total amateur when it comes to love. Help me and thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I would say "hi, how are you?" "I'm good how are you?" "Good."

And then frankly I would just go straight into an interesting and unusual conversation starter (Google conversation starters if you like). I wouldn't do fave song or something that she's been asked a million times. It doesn't have to be super deep, either, just find something you think would be a fun question and have an interesting answer ready when she asks it back.

• If you cannot figure out how to start a conversation with someone you like, then don't even try.
    It's quite simple. Start by telling her hi.

What Guys Said 1

• Nobody really calls just to talk these days. I don't know why. Have some actual question in mind first. Call her right when those questions or conversation topics come to mind. Then you'll have something to talk about.