Every girl I like has a bf?

I'm finishing my first year of college and it's been pretty good. The only problem is that I can't find to meet any single girls I'm attracted to. Every girl I'm interested in always has a boyfriend. There was a girl I really liked and she seemed to like me too. She even invited me to go to the movies with her. One day I asked if she wanted to go on an actual date but she said she was dating another guy. I know about 12 girls and only 2 are single. The thing is, I don't find those 2 attractive and plus they don't act like they are attracted to me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It always seems to be the ones who are in a relationship that attract. The love of your life comes along at any time when your least expecting it! you should enjoy this time and have fun, put yourself out there and date date date. Confidence is an impressive trait. its good to have opposite-sex friends, it means you get access to all the good tips and advice😜

• Thanks. I'll try to "date date date" but it's hard when you can't find single girls. Thanks

• There will be singles out there somewhere thinking the same as you

Most Helpful Guy

• Sad to say it but a lot of girls, if they find you really attractive, don't tell you they have a boyfriend. Experience of this is the reason I never move too fast with a girl when I don't know her socially.

• Hey bro. So what does it mean, when a guy is approached by many random chicks to get his attention, but soon as he starts to have a conversation they bring up a boyfriend in conversation?

What Girls Said 1

• The pretty ones are always taken... keep looking, that's all you can do

What Guys Said 3

• Get to know more girls?

• Not every girl... in my college, most girls are either single or taken. It's 50/50

• welcome to the club