Should I be worried, Advice needed?

Lately I just been feeling that my boyfriend has been distance I confront him about it last night and I thought everything was okay after we talked about it. This morning I knew is was sleep but I message him and told him that I was nervous about my interview. Like an hour or two later he message be back and said well good luck. When he said that I thought maybe he could of said good luck babe. Then he gets back off fb because he just started working again since he been on medical leave and so he work nights like 10pm and 6am. So I message him back letting him know how it went and he doesn't reply which I understand because it's big chance he went back to sleep. Now hours go by and I just check Facebook he was active almost half an hour go and he doesn't reply back to my message and he hasn't read it either but I just feel like maybe he doesn't want to talk to me. I just need advice I am asking to much and being paranoid or do it seem like he doesn't want to talk.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's taking your effort and presence for granted. He's being un considerate and could Atlesst meet you somewhat half way. Confront him about it give him a month. The next stage is then essential call it plan b this is where you inform him he hasn't corrected his bull crap and that your gone. Give him 1/2 months of no contact. Then go back in for the kill he should of changed after that. If not then I think. There is something generally bothering him maybe not you maybe not happy with his career or what ever.

What Girls Said 1

• If it's one thing I've learned from previous relationships, it's to ALWAYS trust your gut feeling. If you feel like something is wrong, there is probably something wrong. Now I'm not saying that's a definite 'yes', but that just seems off to me. If you really want this relationship, I would confront him about it again. Tell him those things. If things just keep being 'distant' after you two talk, I think that's a sign that you might want to move on.