What do chronically single guys all have in common in general?

What Girls Said 1

• They usually blame the fact that they're single on women being evil, manipulative, and creatures that derive pleasure only from 'bullying' nice guys like themselves.

• No. I know I'm single because of me.

• @DarkHumorRUs yeah, of course not all single guys have such a mind-set. I suppose the 'in general' at the end of the question negates the 'single guys all have in common'. :P

What Guys Said 2

• They don't want a token girlfriend. Most guys that stay single for long periods either don't find many girls worth their time or they enjoy sleeping around. It's not hard to get into a relationship if that's all you want. Many men prioritize education, career, friends, and hobbies over a the prospect of a bland relationship that demands a lot of them. It's easier to be free and single, have short term flings here and there to keep from being bored until you actually meet someone that you really like.

• 1) yes it is hard to get into a relationship if you don't know how by my age
      2) it's not easy being forever alone it's fucking stressful and boring.

• @DarkHumorRUs It's not hard dude. It doesn't mean the relationship you get yourself into will be ideal though.

• I'm not mentally challenged.
      I DO want a relationship.
      I've never been in one, and I don't know how.
      Therefore, it is hard.

• They are all usually physically unattractive to women.