Girls, would you date a guy who isn't very physically attractive if he was very nice and you have a lot in common?

I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks and we get along really well and have a lot of things in common. Anyway, I'm kind of starting to like her but I don't think she'd date me since she's really attractive and I'm probably average looking at best so I'm curious if you'd date a guy who's not in your league looks wise if he's good in every other way.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Leagues don't exist bro :D
    Don't worry about thinking you're not attractive enough for someone. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as cliche as I sound for quoting that. You don't know what she thinks of your appearance because you can't see yourself through her eyes. Also, personality means a lot more than physical appearance. Looks are fleeting but personality isn't.
    Good luck! I hope you ask her out when you're ready

What Girls Said 18

• If I still felt some attraction to them, then yes. If there was no physical attraction whatsoever, then I don't think so.

• Yes, the outside no matter what it is its temporary the inside personality is permanent

• I personally would.

• I think if I gotten to know the person and I always have fun with him then yes but otherwise I would date someone who is that much more unattractive than me if I don't know them very well. It's just how I am

• Yes I would

• Yes. Personality and chemistry over looks always.

• In the ideal world, you really should... but I can't really say anything because I definitely wouldn't. I would try really hard to like him, but in the long run it would never work out sexually.

• Leagues aren't a thing! I think that even if you aren't initially super attracted to the person you're with, the physical attraction gets stronger as the other parts of the relationship get stronger. I would totally date a guy I wasn't attracted to if we got along really well. If nothing else, I would give him a shot and see where it went.

• Probably not. Physical attraction is important.

• But does a guy have to be like hot for you to be attracted to him or could you be attracted to a pretty average looking guy like myself?

• Yes, I would date them, if I liked their personality.

• No sorry because if I'm not physically attracted to him I wouldn't have sex with him.

• no I wouldn't how I'm supposed to kiss someone I'm not attracted to?

• Yeah I would :)

• Yes, it's what's on the inside that matters. To some, what's on the outside is all that matters but to have someone that is nice to you and cares about you is almost a miracle for some these days. Just because you are not the most attractive person in the world, doesn't mean that a girl will never like you. For most of us, it's what is on the inside that matters the most.

• if i don't find him attractive no

• yes, i an currently doing it rn. He starts to becomes more attractive the more you like him.

• I would, so long as I really liked his personality. If I didn't like his personality then I wouldn't be able to be with him.

• I'll be honest with you, looks attract and then personality determines whether you stay or not. If your hot as hell but your personality isn't there.. Then I still wouldn't date you. Just be yourself and if she likes and clicks with your personality im sure she would date you :)