I am really confused why she hasn't responded to me?

I've been going out with this girl for about 2 months now, I sent her a text tonight asking if she wanted to do something this weekend. I haven't gotten any response, but she has sent me two snapchats of her making goofy faces... I don't want to send another text but I don't know why she hasn't responded yet? I don't think it's that she doesn't want to hang out/talk because why would she send me snapchats? I am mainly just starting to get anxious... what do you think I should do if I don't get a response?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe ask her in snap chat if she's seen your text?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure may be she is trying to reject you politely. I am not really what a goofy face means, but I think it's not in a good sense.

• She responded to me late last night, and no the goofy face was a good thing, it was her trying to make cute faces and stuff. It was just weird that she sent me a bunch of snspchats but took so long to respond to me. But we ended up then talking for the rest of the night

• Ok, that's good.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe wait a day or two and be like "lol... cute pics, so did you wanna get together?" or something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait a week and ask again. This gives her time to realize, oh I have respond or nothing will happen. If you ask if she saw your text that displays neediness. After your second text and no reply have selfworth and move on. Snap chats aren't communication bro. It's a picture with a caption