Guys, Am I really that ugly?

I know I'm going to right away get the "your too young" thing. I'm 16 but I've never had a boyfriend or a first kiss. I sometimes wonder if I'm ugly? I mean I have been bullied before so I hope some of you will understand. I'm pretty quiet and a decent student. I got good fashion taste. Anyways, everytime I find a guy cute, he's a fuckboy, likes someone else etc. Or is it just bad luck? Or is there someone who might secretly like me? I don't know I would just really like to know how it feels to have a boyfriend... My sister also tells me, "Stop going for the cute guys!" The guys I find alright seem decent to me? Not all that tbh. Yes thats me lmao.

2

What Guys Said 2

• i2.kym-cdn.com/.../b6c.gif

But seriously, it's probably just "bad luck". You're not that rare of a case. Plenty of good-looking teenage girls don't get much play for a variety of reasons.

• If every guy you like is a fuckboy, there's only one common thing, you. Maybe look for different guys. It was last year when I got my first kiss (was 16) and this year when I first had sex with her. (I'm 17) Don't force it. You shouldn't want a boyfriend just because you want to feel what it's like. You should focus on what you want in life and if you meet someone a long the way who fits your criteria, great. If you rush to find the right guy, you might rush into a relationship and then rush into sex. Just take it easy. Who cares about relationships? You're young, focus on homework and chores. Also I can't tell if you're unattractive without a picture.