Do you think zodiacs are 100% true?

There's a guy that I like and he seems nice so far. I like what I know about him so far. I need to get to know him better first. But at this moment I think he's great. When I look up our zodiac it says the outlook for us is bad. He is a scorpion and I am a libra. Some articles say it's a good match but a lotof articles online say bad things about our zodiacs. I never thought zodiacs were completely true. I would read my own zodiac and see a lot of things that I disagreed with or things that didn't describe me at all. Reading all the negative zodiac articles sucked and made me feel a bit disappointed. Do you think there's any truth in them and should I base relationships off of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Zodiacs are for fun only. It isn't valid. I remember an Opera show where the audience all gave birth date on a card before the show and individual horoscopes were created from it. She asked them not to show anyone. She then asked them if it was accurate, almost all agreed it was. They spoke about it. Then she told them they all had the same generically written horoscope.

I like astronomy and even with basic astronomy you learn that the stars that form the constellations to each other really don't have a relation to one another other than the pattern that they make from our vantage point being earth. Many of these stars are millions of lightyears away fromeach other and some have already burned out but their light is just getting to earth. It is all just nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no truths in zodiacs whatsoever. A lot of zodiacs are purposely made generic to apply to a vast majority of people. They're purposely left vague so they can fit most cases,, and I believe in addition to your original horoscope you have two other zodiac signs based on the exact day you were born, and if the first main case doesn't apply to you, well it absolutely will be within those other two signs (which would probably say you're an ideal match) because they're that generic.
    But my main point, Zodiacs are scams. They're a hustle. Any truth in them is completely by chance, do not listen to them at all. You may miss out on something great.

What Guys Said 20

• I believe they are 100% untrue. I don't believe anything about it.

• energy is the origin of everything, people like to believe in normal science cause it's easier to understand, while the supernatural science doesn't have that much of an audience, since you need to be brave first to be able to believe, zodiacs can be tricky depends on how you understand and use it plus there is people who were born on a casp between two zodiacs so they carry both characters and behaviors, every person have bad and good things in his personality according to zodiacs, so of course if you use the bad side more than the good sides you'll not be comfortable with each other but if you were smart and understanding you'll help eachother and be happy together, zodiacs have two opinions always upon your bad and good side of character but you have the choice which one you want to live and what character you want to be... it's always the choice that we make that draws our path to the future...

• They aren't 100% true, there's more to it than just what your sun sign (Libra) is. Other aspects influence you as well. To sum it up, no you shouldn't base a possible relationship off of it. Check the link below if you're interested.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

• nope I honestly find the whole concept ridiculous I mean don't get me wrong they are right on certain things and there is a small element of truth to them but overall they are nonsense and should never be taken seriously.

• lol fuck no.
    Just read them the same way you read any other greek mythology.
    It's just for funsies.

• Wake up, zodiacs are for the gullible, not the thinkers.

• No but they could be 100% false.

• Of course the Zodiac is true. It's a set of 12 constellations along the ecliptic.

Astrology based on the zodiac is a bunch of hooey. But the zodiac itself is quite real.

• Astrology people study us Scorpios a lot... A lot of times they speak the truth in regards to me personally... Not on every facet, but on a lot of things that people don't see as normal behavior...

• I think zodiacs have nothing to do with anything beyond zodiacs.

• No. Humans are too unpredictable. But one thing I do agree with is the time of year you are born at will play a role in your personality.

• Really? How so? I've never heard that before. Tell me more =) it sounds interesting.

• Because of your question I started reading my horoscope personality and mine is gemini-cancer cusp. Its quite scary on how accurate it was about me...

But the time of year you're born for me anyways since I'm June 18 I love the sun and have tons of energy. I gotta read it up more.

• It's because horoscope descriptions are written to be vague and generic. They will fit 80+% of people to some extent. Probably more.

• I don't believe in them at all

• Forget all you know about zodiac signs and follow your feelings. Do like the guy? Go for it. You don't like him? Don't go for it.
    Zodiac signs should NEVER be used to make a relationship decision.

• I think they are %100 false...

• DO NOT BASE A RELATIONSHIP OFF OF THAY JUNK

• Follow your heart not your Zodiac. You like this guy and when he's born in a year shouldn't change that.

• 'Let's make crass generalizations about an undetermined individual based on bumfluff and see how much of the general populace falls for it' -ancient Greek philosopher guy

Little did their transgressions would haunt humanity for so long.

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• I do usually cause I love astrology

• Even if the zodiac did work the sun and earth are orbiting and the earth's axis isn't perfect so the stars changes located by a lot

What Girls Said 16

• No but I think they certainly play a role and CAN be true.
    I'm a cancer, and official sites say me having sex is all about love and passion. While that's true in a way, I'd wanna have kinky, rough sex, with someone I love.
    Don't base relationships off of it directly. Just date the person you like regardless of zodiac. That's a stupid reason to/not to date someone. What if you woulda been really happy with them but you didn't date them because he's a scorpio and you're a libra? you'll be fine, just ask him out.

• there's some truth to them in that they are usually spot on in some aspects, but definitely not 100%. the stars are wonderful but dont let them decide ur fate.

• It probably won't last. I know a lot of couples who were Capricorns + Aquarius, Acquarius + Pisces, Pisces + Aries, Aries + Taurus and Saggitaurius + Scorpios, it didn't end well. There was much friction (Anger and selfishness) but they were sexually compatible.

Never mind what the horoscopes said but trust your instincts if your partner gives you a knee jerk reaction then he is going to mislead you later on.

• No. If two people get along or don't get along I don't believe their zodiacs have much to do with it. I don't think people should just limit themselves because of their zodiac signs. Apparently I should only date a Taurus, a Capricorn or another Virgo. I just follow Horoscopes for the fun of it, but in all honestly it means nothing. I'm interested in a Gemini right now, and apparently that's the worst match for a Virgo. If he likes me back I'm not going to let something stupid hold me back.

• letting astrology dictate any part of your life is ridiculous.

• Of course not.

• Zodiacs are true and our planet is flat.
    What do these 2 statements have in common?

• nah i don't believe it, each of the predictions are vague enough to work for anyone. i usually just read all of them and they all perfectly describe most people.

• Well me and robbert pattinson seem to always have similar life scenarios lol, but really, zodiacs are demonic. Spiritism

• I don't give credence to zodiacs in general

• Didn't know people still believed in that crap.

• Nope, just a way to suck your money and waste your time.

• 50% usually depending on the person

• Noo but Pisces and planning on getting a Pisces fish tattoo.

• I think zodiacs are 100% false. They're just written in a way to make most people think "wow that's me!" Have someone cover all the zodiac signs in their descriptions in some magazine and read them, the one that suit you most probably isn't libra.

This kind of things are meant for amusement only and should be treated that way.

• no zodiacs are worded in a general form so that you can relate to it when it is actually a bunch of crap. go and read a zodiac that is complete different to yours and i guarantee you will say somewhere "that's so me"