Sexless? What do I do?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3yrs we just had a baby 7 months ago things are great till it's bed time then he won't touch me I'm always trying and getting shut down. He even turns down oral sex I feel like it's me what's going on someone help please

He flirts smacks my ass laughs with me does the sweetest things then at bed time he shuts down
Just wanted to thank everyone that replied. Last night went great we were laying in bed watching tv and I didn't say anything just got on top of him and started missing him... we had an amazing night 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmm and this is going for a while? Does he works a lot? Watches a lot of porn?

Sounds to me like he is either really tired or he is just masturbating in private to control sexual urges,,

Maybe tell him about this? A guy turning down oral sex is just weird

• He does work 5 days a week and just started going back to school porn I guess he might he is always home on time never stays out never goes out he says I read into things to much but I feel like an asshole when I try and he says he's tired or some b. s.

• About 1 month

• Mmm 1 month and refusing to even get oral..

I will deff suggest to talk to him, just ask him nicely why he doesn't want oral.. Before he was always up for it?

What Guys Said 6

• Instead of asking here, why dont u COMMUNICATE with him?
    talk to him and tell him straight what u want and what u missing on...
    sex is a necessity for women and thats the main reason why many women cheat on their partners... talk to him straight.

• I have tried and he says I'm reading way to much into this that nothings wrong and he loves me I don't want to start a fight and i just know it will

• well its upto u... a point will come where u won't be able to take it and u will either cheat on him or u will leave him.. sex is that necessary for a woman.
      try to communicate with him.. tell him its important for u... just yell at him and say "i fuckin want it or im leaving u" LOL

• Thank u I'm gonna try again tonight then if he shuts me down I'm gonna talk to him

• just tell him that i want sex with you, and say this in a seducing and flirty way, that i want you really badly in bed with me, or say anything dirty which comes in your mind

• Not uncommon, it is not just girls that suffer post natal , depression. Maybe he didn't really want the baby so now he won't touch you for fear it happens again. One way or another, U got problems and only talking them out will fix or end them.

• Tell him you really want sex

• straddle him, give him a run down. Tell him your super horny and see where it goes?

• maybe he think your vagina got loose after birth?

What Girls Said 0