Why do bad girls get good guys?

Why it is all the mean girls have nice boyfriends and I can't get one to save my life I think I'm a good person I'm actually pretty attractive as well? What makes them deserving?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want something in life you have to work for it. These girls were probably more bold, either flirting or directly asking these guys out. Contrary to what most women believe, it is NOT a man's job to make a first move. So be more direct and ask out the good guys yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• They bully them into a relationship.

What Guys Said 16

• They're usually more aggressive so they get the guy. Trust me though, 99% of guys rather have you if they can find you.

• this is the exact problem that got me in my present situation.
    i wish i knew the answer to your question or thought about it before i got married, that could have saved me a lot of heartache.

• They probably aren't as mean as you think.

• Because most girls like that are usually ok with having seeeeeeeexx, so you stay you and you'll find someone.

• bad bitches need tolerante good guys to balance her shit out.

• what does "bad girls" mean exactly?

• It's not deserving it's interesting. Guys go for women who they find interesting.

• self secure.. less drama, more action !
    they go for it, while you wait that first... second a guy doesn't seem nice to you unless he hookup with a bad girl !

• stop playing the victim card and back yourself. once you do, you will get any guy u want

• It doesn`t work like that, you get what you deserve. Its depending on the choices you made in your life. Also life is hard as fuck, you didn`t always get what you want. But I do believe that you gotta work your way for what you want.

• Bad girls get only bad guys. If she got a good one. Then it means she pretended good to him

• I am a good guy looking 4 a bad girl, why can't I find her?

• because the popular girls know how/when to put out and how to manipulate guys to want it.

• The real answer is the "bad girl" puts herself out there more, where as the "good girl" is more shy, and less open to being approached in most cases.

So these guys just end up accepting the "good girl" is a myth and learn to live with the "bad girl".

So if you are shy/good girl you really have to break out of your shell a little bit and put yourself out there!

• Because they are good at hiding their mean side with them. They use the guys until they are either noticed as being awful or the guys become verbally abused and get used to it. It often ends in devorvce sadly

• Some guys have issues and find comfort in being verbally abused.

What Girls Said 4

• I've noticed that trend works both ways a bit. Well to a point. I think it's a complimentary personality thing. Givers usually find takers and takers usually find givers. People with more calm lives a lot of times find people who can keep things a tad exciting, and vice versa.

So I think when you see those kind of one sided relationships, that's what's happening. But I think once the "nice" people are made aware of their patterns they can break them.

• i wish , i'm what you call a bad girl and i only have weirdo and bad guys hitting on me.

• u don't get boys from looks and boys aren't everything

• I wonder the same thing when the roles are switched lol. I kind of feel like it's the thrill of the chase, unfortunately. Seems like guys want the girl they can't have and vice versa. Once they get her, they work extra hard to keep her..