Do you see anything wrong with a 29 and 17 year old?

My little sister , is 16 actually and this guy is 28 . He used to be a coach for her at school. At school he got let go because apparently he was texting & having inappropriate contact with her. I'm not sure of her age but it was between 14 and 16 . He got fired and was also investigated by the police. My sister ends up liking this guy. He tells her a whole bunch of sweet things ( she's pretty , wants to take her on a date , would wait for her ) etc. Being naive , she believes this. Well he has pictures on his Instagram with this other woman. ( she's 24 ) . He says he isn't dating her because she just wants to be friends , but admits to still trying to go on dates with her all while telling my little sister he likes her. So basically leading her on. Not to mention the age difference. My sister said she didn't think anything of it at the time because she liked the older guy giving her attention and made her feel special. She believed him when he said this was the first young girl he's talked to. She finally realized that the 12 year age difference was sick , so she called him. She told him that he needed help , and that there should be no reason a grown man wants to talk to a child. She also said that she didn't want to talk to him anymore. I think she did the right thing. She put him to the test and made a fake Kik pretending to be another young girl that he once taught , he even said he was attracted to her ! So obviously this guy has a long history of liking young girls. Am I the only one who sees this as an issue? Is it normal for a 29 year old man to talk to a 16 year old? How can I reassure my sister she did the right thing?

Keep in mind when he was fired for talking to another young girl , she was about 14/15 and he was 26 .

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy is sick an twisted preys on young girls I would let your sister know she is better off calling the cops on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a paedophile in the making. He'll probably upgrade to abusing young girls. Your sister had a lucky escape, that guy is a creep. I would report him to someone, if your age of consent is higher than 16, report him to the police. If it isn't, I'd find out where he works and report him to them too. He might be using his job to get close to young girls. If you can't do these things, just tell your sister she's very strong and she definitely did the right thing.

• @whoisthat "if he liked to talk to small girls without fucking them or agianst their disires how can it be wrong?"

Honey, this question SHOULD be like, "Why shouldn't I want to fuck my brothers?"
      If you REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, then, the answer is, "Because more adult minds than yours said so."

K?
      K.

• @redeyemindtricks if you want and your brothers want it , go fuck them.

What Guys Said 14

• she's not 18 she should not be dating him

• she's too young and he's too old.

now if she were like 25, then that 12 year gap wouldn't be as big a deal.

• Yeah, that guy has issues and is probably a paedophile in the making.

• They can do all they want as soon as they are all 18. Under 18, keep your hands for yourself.

• he was a freak and a pedo and a child molester, your sister did the right thing.

• a teeen will not have the mental/emotional capacity to make me truly happy about my relationship.

sex would be good because in my mind, its taboo, but its not worth it

• dude that's wrong. Highschoolers know nothing of love and it sounds like the old perv got what he deserved.

• I think this difference in age isn;t right

• I don't

• Just turn that creep into the police already

• Nothing wrong except when you imagine when he was 18, she was 6.

• In some states 16 is the age of consent.

• its ok

• I do not think it is wrong or abnormal for a guy that age to be attracted to a 16 year old.
    I DO, however, think it is entirely improper and unethical for him to try to ACT on any attraction he has.
    And I also think that, if one has such an attraction, getting a job at a school is way out of line, because his entire motivation for having such a job is just to be close to the girls he targets.

So, while I would defend ANY guy who was walking down the street and turned his head because he noticed a girl walk by who looked good, and he didn't care whether she was 14 or 40, I would also condemn any guy who would try to make any move on a girl who was a minor.

What Girls Said 10

• No, it's not normal. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. Call the fucking police.

• yeah, any 30 year old who looks to teenagers for romantic or sexual intentions is a creep who can't get anyone older because they know better.

• she did the right thing tell her he is a pedophile and report him he needs to be stopped. if she saved and texts use them as evidence

• YES!

• It is an issue, and your sister did the right thing. Seriously that is it, he is disgusting and pathetic

• anyone under the AGE OF 18 should not be dating anyone over the age of 18. I agree with the law on this one.

• This is disgusting. you can reassure her by showing her the fake kik to made and his response

• I did and I think that showed her how all his lies about her being the " only one " was lies. She honestly thought that because she was so much more " mature " than other girls her age , that's why he took an interest in her. That was obviously bull because he had " crushes " on a lot of the young students he used to teach. He's disgusting

• Ya that's how the older men get you, and abuse you

• He's a pedo bear

• Of course it's not normal. This guy is abusing his right as a teacher to take adv of those young girls at school. He is contracted as a teacher to teach, not to have sex or fuck their minds.

• No, most people see this as completely inappropriate.

• The age difference alone is okay, it can happen to be fine. This other woman though... not sure about that.