If you love someone can you sleep with someone else?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont think i could. then again, I've never been in love, at least I'm sure I haven't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes... look at all the cheating that goes on in the world! Not an advocate for cheating, of course, because I've been cheated on and I know the pain and heartache it can cause. But I don't think you can put a limit on how many people you love. I love a huge number of family and friends, and I still feel love for a few of my ex's. But I love my husband unconditionally. I think it's possible to love one person (such as a spouse) and still fall for another. I think people in sexless marriages get caught up in such a scenario fairly often.

What Guys Said 14

• You could sure but if you did would you really even know what love really is? because someone who loves someone wouldn't cheat on their partner.

• As long as all parties know there's just a side thing or experimentation/spice up technique

• I can't.

• Not for me, I couldn't do that.

• u shud have phrased it "would u". everyone is talking ironically like "its possible" instead of what they would actually do."

yes to both questions. its possible for me and i do do it. my girlfriend is cool with it.

• YES! I loved my wife but she would not take my cum in her mouth (she did once but then said she would never do it again) so I had many affairs, just to get what she would not give me. It didn't stop me loving her for 12 years and I did love her. If there is a sexual barrier in the bedroom, it will be a problem and one of U will look for the needed relief with a casual partner. which is so risky these days with the STD's out there.

• It can happen but I believe the answer to your question is 99.9% NO.

• is it physically possible? yes

• hell no, i can't and i won't even think about someone else.

• Its very difficult for me to do that.. But.. Penis.

• Yea I can

• That's just stupid thinking. would you like it if you got an std from a guy or girl an then spread it to your partner.

• Depends on the person. I'm able to separate personal emotion from sex.

• Yes. We can.

What Girls Said 20

• I do believe people in love can cheat, because if you assume those in love would never cheat. You also have to assume those who aren't in love have the potential to cheat. Which is totally untrue. I'd never cheat on a guy, even if I fell out of love with him.

People in love can still be attracted to other people, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll cheat. Only weak people cheat. If a person can't control their desires and emotions , then they are more likely to cheat, in a moment of weakness.

• You technically can but... I'd gain no pleasure or anything from it if I slept with anyone other than my boyfriend. I'm a one-dick only kind of girl.

• Well you can, but you shouldn't if one had any idea what love actually means.

• I think that you can, yes.

• No I couldn't mentally speaking!

• If you really love someone you wouldn't cheat on them, but if you break up with someone and still love them you could end up having sex with someone else while trying to move on.

• I sleep with my blue plush toy duck Cecil or my dog Bingo? Does that count?

• sure

1. I'm not monogamous
    2. I only love my parents

• I could sleep with someone else, but I wouldn't want to. I don't want to be with anyone else.

• Everyone CAN, but the questions is - would they...

• No, not at all!

• Fck no

• Sure they could. Is it 50 shades of fucked up if they do? Absolutely

• not for moi :)

• yes you can depending on individual circumstances

• As in cheating? Then I think... usually no?

• No, I couldn't.

• Hell no!

• Yes, if that person doesn't love me back.

• You mean like in sleeping not sex, right?
    if so, i can sleep with everyone not a problem, i sleep everywhere too so