A month, but still no date. Should I just ditch her?

i met this girl in a party in about a month ago. I sat beside her and casually started talking with her. As time passes by, we flirted, walked around alone, held hands, then I asked her if she wanted to make out with me. She gave me an excuse that she can't cuz she thinks kissing is "sacred" (lol why after all of this) anyways my interest for her doesn't stop there so she told me to add her in Facebook so we can discuss about it. After we got each other's number, we text/call ocationally, and I started the conversation all the time. Initially, it went well, but recently the interest seems to go down, and we text less. I asked her out few times but it ends up her telling me, "we'll see..." Although when we text/call we would have good conversation. The last time I texted her, I asked her out for a well planned date that hasn't happened, but she hasn't replied.

Initially, she would tell me I look like the one plays around with a girl, but damn, as I tried to prove her wrong, it seems like I am played out.

I just read read an article about fake/flake daters, and damn it just seems like I am in it. So ladies and gentlemen, specially ladies, what do you think is going on in this situation?

P. s. Do you know the 21 days rule? Where you will be persistent for 21 days, but after that you will put space, so the other will react/response more? Well I am kinda trying it out now, so here I go for the waiting game.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her on another date make it clear let her picked the date if she doesn't answer or doesn't pick one stop bothering

• 1) Never ask permission to make out. In fact never ask permission for anything. Nothing kills the tingles faster than 'Please may I...'
    2) You can't ditch someone ur not dating.
    3) "Initially, she would tell me I look like the one plays around with a girl, but damn, as I tried to prove her wrong, it seems like I am played out. "
    You may have had more luck if you had attempted to prove her right.

• 1) permission in a sense, not getting slapped? I think we all need that and it is a form of respect. But I get you, some likes it aggressive.
      2) let me elaborate it. Ditch in a sense that I'll stop even trying to do anything.
      3) it is my issue that people tend to see me as a fuckboy, in terms of my appearance. Although I am looking for a serious relationship.

• You look like a fuckboy? That's hot.

What Guys Said 0