Why can't I find women that look like this?

No matter how qualified I am, I still can't find women that look anywhere near this gorgeous. No matter how muscular I get. No matter how educated I am and how much moeny I make and how much I am willing to give and romance a woman that looks like this I can never find a woman like this.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to find women with blonde hair and blue eyes that look like this? Where do they tend to hang out? Maybe gyms or book clubs? I really want to approach a woman like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your choices are so limited. It's very rare that you'll find a natural blonde in America. Just go to Europe. Besides, why are you excluding other non blonde beauties? I know people have their preferences, but still. It wouldn't be as hard if you only strictly dated Caucasians, but it is since you crossed out brunettes and red heads. Besides, personality is everything. Looks are to draw people in but if you're cocky and narcissistic, your love life is going to suck. If you want a trophy wife or materialistic girl who would care only about your looks, then go date the well known sluts and heartbreakers around your town.

Most Helpful Guy

• eh. Big deal for looks. What about personality

• She has a bachelor's degree as well.

• What do you mean so? She has an education and she looks this beautiful. That puts her in the severe minority of women ALREADY!!!

• doesn't excite me

What Girls Said 13

• Haha even if you find one, doesn't guarantee she'll get with you. 💁🏽

• I think she would because I have a master's degree, am 6'1, very muscular, have white teeth, and have had plastic surgery to make my face look chiseled.

• And your personality? To me it doesn't matter how much money you have, or how attractive you are or if you have a masters degree or white fucking teeth. If your personality is shit, then fuck that. Not everyone are materialistic bitches and even if she's hot, doesn't mean she'll be one.

• But if you want materialistic girls then go Vegas, places is full of it.

• Well statistically people marry within a certain bracket of age, income and attractiveness. So if you can't get a woman like that, it's probably because you don't look like this

www.mtv.com/.../typo-blog.jpg

If you like fake boobs, try vega

• I don't look like that specifically but I have gotten plastic surgery for my jaw line, chin, and nose so I definitely look good.

• Because she's in the 1% of the population thats a perfect 10, who knows what her personality might be like. Also, women don't like conceited guys, looks aren't everything. Guys who you might consider unattractive might get a woman like her, because they have an amazing personality. Do you see really hot women with average looking guys, it's because of their personality. Work on your insecurity, and you might be able to pull a woman like this.

• insecurity has nothing to do with this. It amazes me how women will ask for men like me with all of these qualifications and when I finally achieve them I get called insecure. The reason why I achieved these standards is because I want a hot wife and the only way to get one is to be what I am asking for.

• That legitimately made an emotional connection with me. What do I need to work on then?

• You know I have a few guys friends that have told me the best girlfriend they have ever had was average girls. They treated them with such respect and they were compassionate. What do you want in a woman besides looks? And you can find that in a few women whatever it may be. Obviously there needs to be attraction but there is no such thing is perfect. We are humans we fuck up. You need to figure out what's causing you to attract negative people in your life. Maybe they see something in you your blind to. Just because you lost weight or gain muscle mass doesn't guarantee happiness and self gratification. You need to work on your inner problems.

• Have you tried a nordic country, where the average person is tall, has blonde hair and blue eyes?

• Have you ever thought it may be your attitude. You do sound full of yourself.

• How can a woman ask for all of those things and when I have them say I am full of myself?

• Then what are your standards?

• I don't have a list. It's more like if we click & get along.

• ... Are you sure you're never been to Vegas?

• They probably already have boyfriends.

• Not many men or women that hot.

• Blonde, blue eyes, tall? Go to Germany dude

• at club obviously

• She's not even that pretty, but to each their own. Oh, and I can't answer your question, but what does qualification have to do with finding someone that looks a certain way? It helps you get them, but not find them.

• Beauty is only in the inside

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• take an ad out in the local paper

• I dono, i think you could get those with enough money lol, you know, blonde with suspicious looking tits.

• Just go and sit in the waiting lounge of a hospital in the cosmetic surgery consultation area. You'll find plenty.

• Blonde and blue eyes... Germany or Sweden maybe?

• rofl.

I mean, average face, what I think looks like silicone boobs paired with colored hair?

As for blue eyes, scandinavia, ukraine etc are good bets.

• Now watch women getting butthurt on you and weak men supporting them