Why do guys ask you if you want to do something but then not make suggestions?

Do they just not want to come up with ideas or do they just not care? My boyfriend always does this it's like it's up to me to come up with everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's easy to solve this delima , let him know what things you like to do. If he doesn't make any suggestions it likely he doesn't know what your into

Most Helpful Girl

• do you ever ask him if he wants to do something ,. or is it just him asking you. bc if so its basically even. he asks and you come yup with the idea. you ask and let him come up with the idea. thrall even it out. :)

• up* not yup.

plus personally, id rather be asked what than have someone else decide. it shows respect. likewise in asking sim, one out it helps if they come up with stuff, that way i know were both doing things we want.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm guessing:
    1. They don't care, they'll have fun regardless
    2. They want to make sure you will have fun, so they have you pick so they know it's something you are in the mood to do

That's my best guess, but I don't know

• Yea so annoying it's like be decisive already.