First dates! What women want? What is the one thing that should always be avoided and the one that should always get done?

Okay okay, taken for granted that everyone is different and has different opinions, I was just genuinly thinking what a woman could desire the most her partner to do and to not do. I mean, of course I'm not talking about "chivalry" ( I don't know if it works like this everywhere, but in my country if the man pays for dinners, tickets, etc. for 3,4 months is not consider a plus, it is just the normal way to do. Not doing that is a legit deal breaker, though, and basically everyone would agree with the girl the guy is an a-hole.), I meant real action.
I'll give my example, to clearify.
For me, on a first date a woman should always overtalk, because I like to talk myself, and if the conversation only happens in a direction, that could be annoying for both of us. What she shouldn't do instead is drinking more than she can handle.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it that the atmosphere is much more enjoyable when both parties can make the conversations flow easily. I like to talk a lot too, but its no fun when your the one that has to try and keep it going. I had dates that weren't really talkative, I just came out with random shit so that there was less awkward silences. Keep it light and airy, tell some jokes and have a laugh. Something I'm not too keen on is wandering hands on a first date with someone you don't even know. Im no prude, but I think all that should be left until you get to know each other better.

What Girls Said 2

• A guy should ask questions about me/the girl he's with, it should be a two sided conversation not an interview though. No staring at other girls or flirting with the waitress... which apparently some guys don't understand. Also ask her what she wants to do don't just get up and say yeah lets go play pool right now... she's not a doll, she has interests too.

• That's why I like a woman to speak during the dinner or whatever else it is. I can't just be forced to ask her every single detail about what she likes and what she doesn't. Being shy is okay, being closed is annoying.

• Don't be afraid to talk about yourself, but you're right you do need to give her a chance to talk to. You don't want to dominate the conversation, but it you let her talk the whole time then she doesn't learn anything about her. She is on the date to get to know you. So tell her about your interests, but then be sure to ask about hers and sound interested in them.

What Guys Said 1

• You should always have something to talk about you should never be distant