Who here prefers online dating rather than meeting people in person?

• Online
  • In person
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• Both my job revolves around customer service so I meet and talk with new people literately every day almost but at the same time I like to just be able to relax and do the same thing online to, plus you know there are some pretty great people on the web to that you would have never met otherwise so I see the benefits in both.

Though obviously the online dating thing wouldn't always be online you'd want to take steps to turn it into an actual online relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like accomplice said, most think online dating is an alternative to meeting someone in person, when in fact it's just a tool to allow for the opportunity to meet a person who could be a potential match. It's not that easy to just bump into a person somewhere in public and end up with them. I'm a grad student. My very small class of 6 students is all female. Between doing homework, internship, and just normal living activities like maintaining my apartment, I don't have time to meet people out and about. The place I'll most likely end up working after my degree has few male employees in the departments where I'd apply. Online is really the only way for me to find someone when I even have that time available.

What Guys Said 10

• Online dating isn't a replacement for meeting people in person, it just helps you find people to meet in person.

• Yeah I don't see why people can't understand this. Online dating is just a tool that helps people check for a mutual general interest or connection.

• Online dating is all about finding people to meet in person.

I'm not sure what the term is for a pretend boyfriend in WoW/IRC/whatever but it's not 'online dating'.

• both have their pros and cons. Also depends on what demographic you're in and which demographic you're looking for.

• I have no problem both ways, i met a lot of people online who are awesome and met them later in reality and we are best friends with some of them!

• doesn't matter how much u talk online. ur back to square one the second u meet in person.

• In person but I dont go out enough

• FUCK THAT

• In person on line dating isn't real dating it's starting at a screen

• In person is definitely better.

• Nobody, how can you feel the sweet , joy of entering a warm, wet and willing lady online?

What Girls Said 11

• I like connecting online first but then meeting up. Like it's nice to use online as a method for getting the awkward small talk out of the way, so that way you kinda know each other enough already that you have topics to discuss and connect on when you meet.

• Both. But (one at a time obviously)... Online is definitely hard though. especially if there's distance.. It wears you down. but its bizarre the things you learn about a person online rather than in person.. Even personality wise.. Its rather shocking.. In a good way of course.😊 But it is hard.. There are certainly pluses and minuses

• In person, I like affection- physical affection, talking, going on dates and such.

• both, I def like both, but now I don't date anyone in real life because I have zero interest in the stupid fucks around me

and the girls I like are straight.. so yeah, I'll be single for some years more

• Dont you eventually meet in person anyways?

• I prefer to meet people in person. I think only dating is too risky and sometimes people are fake or they lie.

• I've tried both. I find that more creepy guys go through the online route. And guys I meet in person are usually full of shit.

• I dont like online dating. And i won't make a profile.. Ever! so i would say def in person :)

• Internet dating isn't real dating

• Nah
    In person is better

• The love of my life I met through the Internet, both are great.