My boyfriend is too clingy?

Lately my boyfriend has gotten really clingy. If i dont reply within 30 minutes he texts me until i reply, he thinks if i just say "okay" that something is wrong and it isn't and then he keeps asking me whats wrong then gets mad when "i dont tell him" but nothing is wrong, if i don t respond right away he texts me stuff like "where are you?" And i have given him no reason to be keep asking me that stuff ( he asks everyday) he does more stuff too but it would take me forever to type it all, he's overly affectionate. Dont get me wrong im blessed to have him but lately its just been getting annoying. Especially today. What do i do? He seems super sensitive now too. Im 18 and he's 19 and he is already talking about us having kids after he finishes college and stuff. by the way its a long distance relationship. Weve known each other for 3 years but just started dating a month ago!! He already tells me he loves me and stuff too. How do i tell him to stop being so clingy nicely?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, no matter how the person is overall. Being clingy is always unattractive. I am not sure why he has become clingy, but it could be that suddenly he is feeling overprotective about you and also that he is asking for reassurances.

What Guys Said 1

• It isn't clingy it's a prelude to controlling

What Girls Said 1

• Sayy love is a strong word and you feel like it shouldn't be used just yet until you guys spent more time together