Guys, is girls height important for you?

Guys, do you think height is a factor when itcomes to relationship? Girls height matters? What is safe zone in girls?
I am little short, 5"1.
I want to see honest answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Don't care. I'm 6'4" though and its a rare woman who can top me even in heels.

My short brothers may have differing opinions however.

• so height is not even in your criterias?

• Not even close.

Its as important as her finger nail color.

• Nope 5' 1" is good, I'm 5' 11" so I'd tower over you and your head would be right at chest level so you could get some good hugs with a guy my height.

• If I fall head over heals for her then no it is not that important. If I'm being picky then yea it is somewhat important. I prefer to look a woman in the eyes more than looking down on her forehead.

• Not particularly but not too big of a height difference would be nice.
    I am a very standard 183cm or 6'0 flat.
    Somewhere round 5'5 - 5'10 would be nice or she'd basically be looking up my nostril and at a very unflattering underchin angle every time we speak XD

• hmmm. :D since you use metric, I guess from EU? :D

• Canada actually haha.
      It's just that if I speak in metric , in the end I'd just have to convert it back to imperial for the americans lol

• It's not everything but I do consider it to an extent.
    Either way, I'm 6'2 and am okay with anything between 5'2-5'10.

• what it little under this range? :/

• 5'1 is fine with me if that's what you're asking.
      I just tried to narrow it down a bit more, I don't pay that much attention to it... I've liked girls that were your height before.

• Anywhere between 5ft and 5ft5" is perfect 😊

• Inbetween 5 and 5'9

• Not really, but medium height is nice

• What height is considered medium in the US?

• @BarbaraP 5'5" or 5'6" I would consider medium or average. Plus/minus couple inches is fine too.

• That's nice to know, because the average height of women here in Italy is between 5'3'' - 5'5'' and anything above that is considered tall xD

• I have a range I prefer, 4'-10" < 5'-8" anything out side of that range seems to lose my interest fast.

• haha at least im in safe zone :D

• nah I don't really care. I'm 6'5" myself so someone taller would make things easier, but at the end it's not really important

• yeah relationship wise height matters i'm 6'2 i don't want my girlfriend to look like a midget next to me also something about taller girls you just respect more its strange

• yeah for me it is,5'5 or above is safe zone in girls height for me, but shorter than aren't bad either.

• Not really.

• I'd have no problem dating a girl your height - but that's mostly because I'm short too.

• Well, i wouldn't date a girl that's a whole lot taller than me.

• Preferably shorter than moi!

• Shorter girls are way cuter but I wouldn't say no to a tall girl. It would just be a bit Aquarius when I hug them and my face is in there boobs.

• Yes. I am 183 and my girlfriend must be taller than 175. It is important factor for me, and many others.

• Nope, anything between 5' and 5'11" is just fine

• Dont really care. 5'1 is good with me, I'm not very tall either so it makes me look taller haha.

• not for me. I really don't care

• My preferred zone is 4'11 to 5'11. You're fine 😊

• I don't care about height. As long as she's shorter

What Girls Said 2

• to me height doesn't really matter as long as the difference is not too much. weather he's taller/shorter me won't be a deal breaker.

• If I really like him and he's good to me, his height eventually won't matter. Although most guys are already taller than me, I'm 5'3