Which would you rather date?

Date someone who has an awesome personality (funny, kind, etc) but isn't very sexually attractive to you?
Or,
Date someone who is drop dead gorgeous but has no personality what so ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Single.

I'd never want to be with a girl who didn't find me sexually attractive I'd feel so shitty if that happened so I don't see it being a good thing on my part if I dated a girl I didn't find sexually attractive. She'd probably also feel awful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to sound shallow, but if I'm not attracted to the person at all, that's not really fair to him because I'd never be satisfied. I think personality and chemistry can build. Just the same as looks can fade.

What Guys Said 17

• In the first case, there is a threshold. If a girl is fat, it isn't going to happen, no matter her personality.

The characteristic you are missing is how the other person is in bed. A great looking girl with a cardboard personality who is great in bed is a winner, whereas a great person to talk to may be cardboard in bed, or maybe not.

• I would date a woman who's a mixture of both perfect personalities & have some sexual attractive looks only just for her to feel like she's a princess. However it's going to take some time for me & her to get through these beginning stages, because I've never dated anyone before in my life.

• Personality hands down, Looks fade, personality usually gets better with time.

• The first one, what's the point in being with someone if they are just an empty shell so to speak?

• If you're asking if looks matter, it doesn't! Not at all. If looks mattered then Kim K and J Lo would still be with their first husbands. Get me average girl that can handle her whisky, fight by my side, and thinks her ass if a proper resting place for my hand.

• i would date who's personality is finny kind, mature, because i'll be sexually attracted to those i dont need any physical looks for that.

• I wouldn't be able to date either long term. I need to be physically attracted to her and also I need to be able to stand being around her.
    Chances are I'd date the 2nd before the first.
    The first would be a friend.

• take the trophy wife hands down for a bit. just to make a point to my friends... they ain't shit!

• No personality is a dead mend. , You must have a meeting of minds before the bodies can work together.

• I can't waste my time on someone with no personality.

• The hot one

• Definitely the 1st one

• Most definitely the former. If someone has no personality then I'd rather not talk them at all.

• I would get the two to fuse to create a girl who was pretty and fun but that's impossible I guess?

• This question is impossible.

• Even if a woman doesn't look very sexually attractive at first, if she has a great personality, she will become more sexually attractive later on, just because of the chemistry that would be built.

• Personality rules!

What Girls Said 13

• Neither, because both are important. A guys appearance attracts me, but it's his personality that i fall in love with. His personality determines if i continue to date him of not , but i also need to be physically attracted to him before I'd date him. I am sure most wouldn't date someone they found unattractive

• Assuming "isn't very sexually attractive" means he isn't unhygienic but just doesn't physically look like an Adonis, I would go for personality. I would much rather spend hours talking about anything then spend hours sitting there with my mouth shut because I know there is no chance of conversation

• Neither. I am all about personality, but if I am just not attracted to them, then it's just not going to work out.

• The one with a good personality, assuming he's not gross. A great personality can make a "meh" looking guy attractive.

• I'd rather date someone who has an awesome personality

• The one with the personality for sure. I don't want to just stare at the guy I need someone who can engage in a conversation lol

• neither. but how much money do they make?

• yup, first option.

• Personally I like it when a guy can be really nice, funny and smart! To me looks are just a bonus lol

• Both are necessary even if one is more important than the other.

• Neither

• Awesome personality, if they aren't sexually attracted it's hard for them to resist temptation. So bjs I guess it's bjs for hours then. J/k, people's perceptions can change overtime.

• personality, because if you are attracted to their personality their attractiveness becomes 100% stronger