If you had the option , would you date a religious person, or an athiest?

I don't mean like extremely religious or very atheist like, lol

1|0
33|24

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess a religious guy would be alright so long as didn't talk about it all the time, all I know is I hate it when people are all Jesus is my homie he's my rock and I love him. 🎶I could sing of his love forever🎶

You're talking to cross on a wall! And it's not talking back sooo wtf are you doing? People act like Jesus loves them in a real way but I don't see him, I don't hear his voice in my head, and He freakin died 2000 years ago so how can have a relationship with Jesus?

Not trying offend, just kinda weird to me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My preferences in order are:

Agnostic
    *insert wide gap here*
    Catholicism
    Anglican
    Buddhist
    Most other forms of Christianity/Judaism/Muslim/Hindu/Athiest
    *insert an even wider gap here*
    Scientology
    Mormonism
    Ku Klux Klan/Heaven's Gate/The People's Temple/Order of the Solar Temple/Aum Shinrikyo/ISIS/Evangelical Christianity

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• I'd prefer to date an atheist because I'm an atheist myself. It makes things easier like raising children, for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • both are fine if they're not extremists

I'm more in the atheist path even tho I'm a deist XD I can deal with atheists a lot better

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I don't care for labels!

0|0
    0|0
  • religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer someone non religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious

0|1
    0|0
  • Either, except if he was a orthodox or super set in his religion as his way is the only way I'd date the atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being religious myself I would not seriously date an atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • religious man, bcoz if he's faithful to his God, he'll be responsible and stable in emotion. atheist? nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Like no. Theyll convert me.😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist, if only because their family is less likely to disapprove of me dating their daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a non-religious person but I wouldn't mind dating someone who was somewhat religious but not to the extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd take the atheist over someone who was EXTREMELY religious

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd honestly prefer an agnostic guy but i'd much rather date an atheist than a religious person.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not with a Christian person my family and friends directly doesn't approve
    Although it's my choice if I fall in love with a Muslim it's up to me not them
    Lebanses Society has to grow the shit up

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date religious

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist like me

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I would want to date someone in my own religion but it doesn't have to be my religion but for sure I'm not gonna date a atheist not having any faith in anything is a no for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it isn't extreme either way, I would choose the somewhat atheist. I considered myself an atheist for a long time so I'm more comfortable with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist all the way. I'd rather avoid dating a religious person, just not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • religious

0|0
    0|0
  • A Christian, because I'm a Christian :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly religious - as in would join me to church occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and i are both Catholic bit but we dony go to church.

0|0
    0|0
  • atheist but still spiritual (like me )

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist because I'm leaning more towards atheism currently

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• I'm an atheist so I'd like to date one as well but religion generally isn't an issue if I like the person. Unless they are extremely religious or try to "convert" me, then it's an issue. Or if their beliefs differ from mine and they in turn affect our relationship, for example views on sex, marriage etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • In absolutely fairness I wouldn't care - Their faith or lack of it would be way down my list of things to consider.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like spiritual people, yet have Atheist friends too I still believe in freedom of religion.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't need a religion to be spiritual

• @XavHD Very true indeed, The subject was about religion. I like spiritual people not necessarily religious or Atheists is what I meant by my words. I have friends with all beliefs and no beliefs.

• Always religious, always christian, I've d one the whole dating someone else game, didn't work out, made things complicated, ain't doing it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer agnostics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer agnostic

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to answer because there are many different kinds of people and religion is too broad of a categorization. I respect both honestly, it would not matter to me either way. We would have an interesting conversation non the less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely non-religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rule number one of relationships: Don't talk about religion or politics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a criteria but I'd prefer atheists.. Same views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist because I am one

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather her be spiritual but not religious

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't respect athiest at all, becoz they never respect too ;) So I can't be with them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not religious. I just don't get along with religious girls when dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Atheist, they know how to live life. The worse kind of people are the ones that are orthodox.

0|0
    0|0
  • religious
    atheist are stupid and don't exist

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're the right kind of religious and know what they're talking about, then I'd say religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious, because I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • For all the people who choose religious:
    What if it isn't your religion?

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious all the way

0|0
    0|0