Dating for 2 months and still no action. Why?

I've been seeing a sweet guy for 2 months now. We're both mid 20s. We hang out a lot and sleep in each others bed maybe twice per week. He will kiss me passionately for like 20 minutes at a time and i can feel he's excited but he still hasn't even slightly grazed my lady lumps nevermind anything else. His last relationship was 4 years ago. He said he's respectful towards women but 2 months is a long time. Do you think he's scared or something? Guys, Whats going on in his head?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a respect thing that most guys do not have. In this case it could require that you nudge him a bit. While kissing help guide his hand to where your comfortable with having them

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always initiate. Put his hand on your, er "lady lumps" or reach down to his excited part.

What Guys Said 13

• Just tell him what you want and make him comfortable that when its right its right. he may still be wounded from his prior relationship if he didn't take a break in between, concerned this one will go bad, fears of the past.

• He's waiting for you to initiate

• He is taking things very slowly.

• Maybe he doesn't want to be seen as easy, or he doesn't want you to use his just for sex.

• He is waiting on you.. guide his hand to you lady lumps and parts and tell him you enjoy him touching you there.. after he is comfortable, help him release...

• Well, ask him how long he wants to wait.. Most guys have a particular time frame in mind before they wanna initiate physical contact.

• Here... use this:

"If you're waiting for my consent, you have it."

You're welcome.

• He's probably a virgin, saving for marriage, or a pussy

• IN HIS HEAD!!!: Damm I'm horny, I don't want to scare her off with the size of my penis or how bad my X said I was in bed. I wish she would just start stripping me and show me she wants more.

• U never know what is in anyone's head. I would have been in and up U in 2 minutes so he is a no no. I could not feel the beauty of a woman's warm naked skin without standing up 4 U. Get a guy that wants to and will 4 U.

• Why don't you take the step forward?

• Why don't you push for it.

• He's probably just trying to be respectful maby try making the move yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Ask him about it. Or try to initiate. Personally at 2 months I wouldn't worry so much, but if it's 6 months i would be a bit suspicious.

• He probs think your scared or not ready yet
    Or his scared and not ready yet
    Talk to him about it, it may help clearify everything!

• 2 months is not long at long at all, if you said me 8 month or 1 years i will understand but seriously 2 month it's nothing