Does this mean anything?

My crush and I text all the time and our conversations are never boring, but he never talks to me in class. I literally sit right behind him and he acts like I'm not even in the room! He even flirts with every other girl in the room, but never acknowledges me. Why does he do that? Also, just throwing this in here, he sends me "goodnightšŸ™Š" texts. Is that good? Lol I know that's stupid to ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is called playing the field...
    1. Either ur a devious person, ie, u have a lot of male friends and he knows ur a flirt so he doesn't want to make a fool out of himself if u later ditch him for some othwdude.
    2. He wants to show everyone that he is single.
    I would say if u talk to other dudes then reduce it coz guys need to feel special and if u talk to a bunch of dudes that makes him feel like he is like any other guy.
    He likes, most probably coz otherwise guys dont send good night texts in most cases but see what you're doing right and what wrong

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• That is strange indeed. It's possible that he only likes to text with you but doesn't actually prefer/like to talk to you in person.

• he maybe likes you a lot, and gets tongue tied in your presence. So he texts you instead. Ask yourself are you more attractive than the girls he talks to? That may play an important role in why he talks to them and not you, because he may find them easier to talk to.

• I don't get it either.

• Your definitely the duff

• Maybe he really likes you that's why he's shy to talk to in class.

Or is embarrassed to be seen talking to you lol jk

What Girls Said 0