Escape the friendzone help?

we have known each other for like 4/5 years and till recently we have been seein each other a lot and she has spoken to me about her in her future
she knows that i like her after i asked her out she says i must ask her later cause she has a lot of stress going right now in her life
a friend of mine tells me that she only likes me as A friend which is friend zone and what do i have to do to escape from this bondage
she tests me a lot and i fall for it at times what would be the best way to show her i am better
i want to date her what will be the best way forward

What Girls Said 1

• Okay this is the best way to get out of the friend zone for girls we like to hear how you feel but if she truly doesn't like then the best way to get over her is to keep distance

What Guys Said 1

• The first thing I would do is continue contact. If she said that she wants you to ask her out later you can also ask her if she's ready to date, and don't listen to what other people have to tell you; since she's the only one that can decide what she wants to do.