Should I say happy birthday to my crush?

We are bestfren last time but we quarrel we didn't talk to each other for bout 2 years

Most Helpful Girl

• I say why not. You have nothing to lose!

• i scare disturb her and scare the ignorance and juz wanna back to fren like las time

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if you haven't spoken for 2 years then you shouldn't say it. It might annoy him

What Girls Said 2

• Yes just say happy birthday, it could be the chance to actually be friends again.

• If u r a girl u hate the boy and the boy wish u how did u feel?

• One of two things... 1) I'll just ignore it and move on with my life. 2) I might spend some time thinking about why he would wish me a happy birthday and maybe even send a text back.

Because of I am a very forgiving person, I'm most likely to go with option two, but people are different.

• Thanks :)

• I'd say go for it. What's the worst that can happen, her not replying? If your not talking right now her silence doesn't make a difference. It might even be closure for you.

You never know, she might of forgiven you but just as scared as you to make the first move. Don't worry about annoying her. Think of it this way, your the bigger person for wishing a friend happy birthday and wanting to continue the friendship.

What Guys Said 1

• What keeps u from not saying it

• Im juz regret for all the thing

• Well if u confessed to her and she still sees u as a friend I don't recommend it
      u don't wanna be that guy

• Story start from 2 years ago i dint knw she likes me and i start a relationship wif a another girl after i knew i breakup and i didn't knw how to find her i juz wanna knw she still like me or did she still see me as a fren :(