Do you think this guy will leave his Girlfriend?

Found out my crush has a girlfriend who he's been with for about 7 years. They're both in their 20's and got together either in their last years of high school or just after. And before we start, I just want to point out that I have NOT spoken to him at all since I found out, nor do I plan to because I'm NOT into that homewrecking stuff. So anyways, my question is, do you think there's any chance they'll breakup sometime in the future or do you think they're too comfortable around each other to ever leave? As I said, I'm not going to communicate with him any more, but I don't know if I should just wait it out?

What Guys Said 1

• Not likely its seven years most relationships that fall apart dont make it past the 2 year mark.

• Okay thanks =(

• there's other great guys out there girl thats litterally the advice my girlfriend told me to give you... *as she squishes my neck xD*

Stay confident and I'm sure you can find a guy like me.

• That's true but they're so hard to find! :D

Thank you to you and your girlfriend for the advice :D

What Girls Said 1

• Being the fact they've been together for such a long time I doubt they would, if not for a long while. You should probably just move on.