Girls, College girls. What do you think of an 18 y/o that has never kissed a girl or had a gf?

I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl before. I know nothing about dating. I get nervous around girls all the time. Is being a kissless virgin a turn-off?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• In my first year at college, there were a tonne of guys in your position. Other guys who had some experience seemed to make a big deal, presumably threatened or something, but to me and my girlfriends it was never a problem. Some of my best experiences have been with guys who had no prior experience. The nerves, as long as you keep a handle on it, can work to your advantage. Don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 4

• nah kiss a random girl it you'll feel nothing. Thats what I did but wouldn't recommend! I guess I am kissless virgin as well!

• I don't think that that's very uncommon.

• It's normal :)

• Not a turn off to me at all, in fact i had never kissed anyone until i was 22.