Guy's language?

So this guy texted me back and said sorry for being for distant. I replied and that was two days ago. I'm a little more wary and confused! What do I do? I honestly don't think this will end well.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's on TV? When's the last time you did something fun outside? Why not try something new? These are the thoughts that run through a person's mind when they don't place relationships as the focal point of their existence. Who cares what this guy is doing. Go and enjoy the rest of your life. Stop sitting around thinking about some guy who disappears for like a month at a time. He might be a dick. He might be a really good guy who's just nervous. Who knows? Either way it doesn't matter. You've gotta learn to live and just let relationships. Unfold at their own pace. No need to analyze this stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• If you think it won't end well then you should stop all contact with this guy.

• your just overthinking it. dont worry

• I think you're right in thinking it probably won't end well, because it sure as heck seems like you are really needy; which is extremely offputting for us guys

What Girls Said 0