When you're on the first date, do you hug or kiss or handshake at the end of the date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't allow him to get close to me until I was sure!

What Girls Said 12

• It depends entirely on the mood. Sometimes a hug is better, but other times kissing is fine too. Me and my boyfriend kissed on our first date.

• Well, on my first date with my boyfriend, we kissed and ended up making out a few ties and hugged at the end. We'd known each other for a while and had been actually talking for a little bit, so it felt natural when he leant down to kiss me.

• I think it largely depends on how well the date went. If I felt we got on well and I'm interested in them a kiss goodbye is nice :)
    If I wasn't sure I wanted to see them again or just wanted to be friends then I'd go for a hug.
    In my opinion a handshake would feel awkward as it's rather formal and something I'm only used to doing as part of an interview or work meeting.

• Chest bump.

• Depends how the date went and how attracted I am to the person and if I feel like kissing them. Normally I'd end a first or second date with a hug.

• My first dates are always subjective.

If I walk out on them = a formal standing handshake
    If I am undecided about them = a kiss on the lips is the swing vote
    If there was crazy chemistry = we leave together and are later naked

• Handshake and kiss on the cheek
    But my ex was kiss touches and even fuck over clothes yh he dumped me 6 moths ago
    But the guy I met 2 months ago he took my hand gave me a bearded kiss on the cheek 😍
    Never saw him since

• that depends on how the date went if you like your date.

• If she is shy then do a hug, if she is more professional then handshake, and if she is a wild one, or you really like her, then kiss her.

• Everything but handshake.

• If the date was good go for the kiss

• It honestly depends on how you both feel. If I recall a couple years back, I went on a date with this guy I've been talking to for a bit, and the minute we met there was A LOT of chemistry between us. With that, we had no problem making out towards the end of our date. After that we went out a few times before calling it off. He got weird and other things..
    Then just recently, I had went on a date with another guy, but we had a lot of awesome chemistry yes, but the only difference was that I was really nervous, and I think he was too because at the end of our date when he dropped me off, we kinda stared at each other for awhile but ended up only hugging... no kissing.

Point is, do what you're most comfortable, and she's most comfortable..

What Guys Said 8

• You only Shake hands the very first time you meet them and introduce yourself, and even then not always depending on the circumstance.

• HANDSHAKE? Are you making a business deal or looking for love?

I think at the very least, a hug. But it can be a kiss. Or maybe sex. Depends on how well it went ;)

• If all ends well hug and if possible kiss. If its a really bad date then I won't even shake her hand.

• Go for a kiss. I have never been rejected a kiss on a first date. Im fucking serious, just go for it.

• Handshake no way. It's not business. Hugs are for the friend zone. A kiss is the best option.

• Jo Japanese and bow.

• The first date is the blowjob date (atleast), Women need to get with the program :/

• I go in for a kiss always only if I'm feeling her.