Will a guy ever want to get into a relationship with me?

So I have seen guys on and off since I was around 14/15 and I'm 18 now but I never really had a boyfriend or gone on a date with anyone. I don't sleep around, in fact I've never had sex (the furthest I've gone is oral) because I'm waiting for when I'm in a relationship with someone i properly trust. The thing is that I never can find a guy that wants that from me.. They all want casual relationships. Is it that I'm seeking out the wrong people? Or am I sending the wrong message? What makes guys want to date a girl rather than have her behind closed doors? Any responses/advice would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that you're being unlucky, there are many people older than you in the same situation. Just be patient and don't give up and the relationship you want shall come.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys our age most want to hit and quit it... Not until they hit there 30s do they have common sense and want to settle down... its like how they say women want to date bad boys when they young and than settle for wealth... although that a sterotypes it seems pretty true for MOST guys... girls I haven't noticed... Both are IMMATURE... of course they are mature guys out there... that are our age!

• Yeah thank you apple24 you make a good point.. I just don't want to wait until I'm 30 to find a man I'm happy to have sex with who I trust... The mature ones seem few and far between

• They are 18 year old guys that are very mature... trust me they are there... But you have to find them... they aren't loud like immature frat boys...

• Yeah thank you! :)

What Guys Said 3

• You are still young... Your age group hasn't matured enough to where they are serious about relationships...

• They have to know you are interested for them to make a move...

• Post a picture and we can go from there

What Girls Said 0