Since my girlfriend cheated on me, was I right to sleep with her older sister?

• Yes
    14%(5)32%(18)Vote65%(13)
  • No
    86%(32)68%(39)Vote35%(7)

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, that's childish on your part. I hope your a troll

• Not a troll. And she cheated

• @Asker so what? You decided to stoop to her level and cheat on her with her sister? Come on. That was a petty thing to do. You couldn't man up tell her to fuck off and go your own way? You decided that you would be a child and play games. Congrats you succeed and probably destroyed a bond between sisters!

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

• Psssh troll effort fail.

• Troll better next time.

• I never understand these "gotta get even" mentalities... someone wronged you, so cut them out of your life and let that be the end of it. "Getting even" just brings you down to their level and no one walks away a better person. It's childish and stupid.

• Was it worse since I slept with her sister?

• All three of you are shitty. Does it really matter who's shittiest? Hard to say and really doesn't matter.

• Her cheating might have granted you a 'get out of jail free' card... if your relationship works that way. But the kindness code prohibits you from choosing to sleep with someone she loves. Family and best friends are off limits. Too complicated. Next time, choose someone outside her circle. Stings a bit less.

• Hell fucking no, that's straight jerry springer. You guys should break up the trust is broken and you and her sister broke the code. Never sleep with a family member especially, siblings and parents. That's something you just don't do. Could you imagine if she slept with your brother, you would call her a whore or worst.

• Your either a troll or... lool

• You literally just lowered yourself to her level. So no.

• Lol that's so dumb but whatever makes you feel better I suppose

• damn yes XD you hit her right in the family

high five bruh

• @asker - yeaaaa Mann!!! Now that's that I call revenge!!!

Your are the man !! :-D

• You just became another petty cheater. What woman would want that as a long-term partner?

• Your not as in the wrong as the older sister... But damn dude. Harsh

• Now she gotta fuck your dad.

• no, find another girls but not her sister. Don't bring her in your problem

• Neither right nor wrong. But inviting that kind of drama into your life sounds annoying.

What Guys Said 9

• I think it would've been better if you just had broken up with her. Now you probably created another problem, perhaps even a bigger problem.

• How's what he did bad?

• @singlebee Well, he slept with her older sister. The consequences may be unknown, the probably will be very angry with him and with her sister too, who knows what can happen.

• Break up with her first AND THEN sleep with her older sister.

• That brought you down to her level. Should just leave her.

• Congratulations ! Now you both are on the same level of "fucked up".

• Fuckin right sleep with her sister! Add that notch to your belt. Sisters. Her morals went out with her cheating. You weren't cheating. Don't feel bad for a second

• Damn dude she got owned. What right does she even have to complain?

• Hell yeah bro, show the bitch whos boss.

• Sure... she's a cheater... may as well, since the relationship is ending anyway.

• Sure, works for me.