In what ways does a woman make you feel like a man?

Share your experiences :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose there are some ways a woman might make a man feel like more of a man - noticing his physical strength, letting him take the lead, flirting with him, acting more feminine/traditional.

Things that might make him feel like less of a man would be stuff like nagging, belittling him especially in front of others, trying to tell him what to do. I'd put a stop to that quick though.

What Guys Said 21

• When you need us for "guy" stuff, like car repairs, the yard, house repairs, technical or mechanical stuff - and of course, when you give us that slap on the ass, because YOU need service.

• Why would I need a woman to make me feel like a man, sure gender roles are important, I don't get this notion how women think they're needed to make a guy a 'man'. Appreciate the help, but no thanks.
    www.troll.me/.../...eal-men-are-supposed-to-do.jpg

• appreciation

• i actually never felt like a "man". i never associate anything i do with being a man xD i just do the stuff i like and enjoy or that i have to do to make a living. not to be "a man". i mean managing to make a girl feel good in a sexual way is dope but i somewhat still donĀ“t associate that with being a man.

• Wen she says I am a good man and I am the best and have done a lot and I am a good guy things like that

• One that would let me be who I am. Meaning she wouldn't try to stop me from ding the stuff I have always been doing like going out, talking to people, do sports, etc

However girls try to find ways to make you stop doing those things (So you can fully concentrate on the relationship). When she thinks/says those things have to go that's the moment I let her go.

• Looking to me for comfort, looking to me for help/support, and basically being very feminine.

• when I'm be chivalrous.

• Woman don't need to make me feel like a "man" OP, I already have a dick lol

• tells me somethings broke and what am i going to do about it.

• Doing my laundry as professor Farnsworth said.

• I need no woman to let me know I'm a man. I know that, already.

• Recognizing my role as a man, and being okay with that.

• What? I'm a man no matter what a woman does. I have these things here called "testicles", it's technically an internal organ exclusive to the male sex.

• sexually, mentally, an achiever, man enough, physically, worthy

• when she lets me dominate the absolute fuck out of her trembling body, trembling both in pleasure and fear.

• ask him to mow the lawn or split the firewood and fix the car. he will ask you to marry him right away.

• Most women are a thing of beauty to a real man. I love a girl who loves to suck cock, that works 4 me better than any other sex.

• When a girl hugs you from behind and is just cute in general like that.

• when she's tied up.

• It isn't that she has to make me feel like a man. She just needs to respect my feelings as a man. Some woman act like a guy is sexist for being insulted for being called girly. That is extremely disrespectful toward the fact he is a man. These same women would be very insulted if people called them manly or complimented their mustaches, because it would make them not feel feminine. So a big part of it is just being respectful of his feelings as a man.

Look at what apple24 said. That is the kind of attitude that makes it hard for a man to feel like a man. As a woman I am sure you want to feel like a woman. It is more about not having that attitude and letting the guy find a way to feel manly around you. If you go out of your way to cut him down and and remind him that he has nothing to feel manly because women do the same thing just as well, and often then you have just told him he has failed as a man.

Mostly women just need to be slightly passive and let me be protective of her to put my mind at ease about her safety. Most men instinctively want to protect their women and will take the lead in order to try and take pressure off of her. For men that have been taught it is sexist to ever take the lead, then make sure he knows you enjoy him taking the lead by asking him to make a decision for you such as where you will eat out. Don't just say "I don't care" because then he will just say he doesn't care either, hoping you make a decision so he doesn't come across as controlling. Make sure you tell him that you would prefer for him to pick it out and surprise you. Learning to take the lead will eventually help make him feel more manly and most likely you will enjoy it as well.

Don't try to control him such as telling him how he is allowed to pee, by trying to get him to sit as if though he was a woman. Respect that he is a man and don't try to control him by dictating anything to him. A woman's power is suppose to be subtle. Like that old saying "The man is the head, but the woman is the neck and can turn the head however she wants".

What Girls Said 1