Worst date ever?! Need advice....

Yesterday I went out with a guy I met online. He was pretty fricking cute, and we talked for a while. We met at my college and there was like nothing to do. We were really cute and went for a walk around the pond. Then we saw his ex! He hung out with her and talked to her without paying any attention to me. How aggravating! It seemed like he was really into her. He kept teasing her and picking her up and swinging her around. He was a gentleman and opened doors and stuff and everything was okay until his ex showed up and I don't know what to o. Is he really into her, or just catching up because he hasn't seen her in over a year? He didn't act inappropriate overmuch but idk. I could hardly get a word in edgewise and he was totally focused on her I think. HELP! I need advice!

he called and totally apologized. I agreed to give him a second chance, this time hopefully no exes pop up, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, that is kinda horrible. I think that maybe you should ask him how he feels about her and if he needs time to think then I suggest that you should offer friendship instead of anything more. if he really needs to think about how he feels for his ex then he isn't ready to be in a relationship with anyone. it's good that he is a gentleman at heart but I think that because he couldn't focus on you with his ex around says something for his heart. he may not be a bad person but he did something bad...something that he might regret if not checked on...so before you both do something you regret take my humble advice and ask him how he feels. good luck!

• I asked him, and he said no, she just really needed his advice because she was going thru a tuff time and he's the one she usually goes to.

What Guys Said 2

• Totally inappropriate if he was on a date with YOU..

• just bad luck suppose ow well ...

What Girls Said 1

• That was rude and not the sign of a guy who is interested in you. See if he even calls you to get together again, but I would let him go.